PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 03:51 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzev View Post
When I go to start-settings-lock - all it does is lock my phone. Is there something in the regestry that I need to change? THanks for your help.
Are you going into Start/settings... and then clicking the lock icon or clicking "lock" at the bottom near softkey area? The bottom that just says "lock" with no icon will lock the phone when clicked. You have to click on the Lock icon (little padlock) in the settings menu to configure lock settings for the system lock. I just tried messing with it and it works just fine. I have had S2U2 installed since flashing, either through CMYLXGO's Pimp Package or alone and haven't ever had to go through two lock screens. After playing with the system lock settings I indeed had it set to where I had to double unlock. I simply went back in and cleared the system lock settings and i am back to normal, unlocking only with S2U2.

Try this and see if it works for you.....
Old 09-01-2009, 03:55 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
When I go to start-settings-lock - all it does is lock my phone. Is there something in the regestry that I need to change? THanks for your help.
If you go to START and press the "lock" softkey I would imagine that would lock your phone. But if you press the icon in my screen shot...START-SETTINGS-LOCK...it should open up options like in my second screen shot. No?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen23.jpg (76.3 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen24.jpg (46.8 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-01-2009, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

J.T. is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
If you go to START and press the "lock" softkey I would imagine that would lock your phone. But if you press the icon in my screen shot...START-SETTINGS-LOCK...it should open up options like in my second screen shot. No?

You are correct, that's what opens. At least on mine.

Is there a way to get it to auto-lock, but not ask for a password?
Old 09-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

The GSM Touch Pro crowd has been getting some new goodies, that perhaps will be coming our way soon .

Quote:
Changelog

August 30th, 2009:

• Blue highlights for the Standard version are fixed
  • Bottom slider overlapping icons fixed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 29th, 2009:

• New Manila 2.5
  • New Notification Manager version
  • New HTC Lockscreen
  • More blue fixed in places where green was left over
  • Improved version of Time Zone chooser
August 28th, 2009:

• Initial release of new 'Genesis' line.
Manila 2.5!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
While I am at it how about the default home wallpaper when we originaly flashed, the black with the "glow" in the center w/ energyRom graphics on bottom.
I'm curious about that one myself, does anybody know the name of that WP??

~John
Old 09-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

carzev is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Thanks for putting up with me. After I activated the lock by pushing on the icon originally and setting up my password, when I tap on the icon to turn it off it won't open and just locks my phone now. Just like tapping on lock in the lower left corner.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Squishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My experiences with Energy ROM:

First of all, I used to install *every* version of Energy ROM... but I got tired of waiting for all of the bugs to get worked out, so I switched to Mighty ROM for a while. Mighty has it's own problems... letters get replaced with numbers while sending SMS, random windows opening while playing bubble breaker (very serious error... lol)... etc.

Anyway, I noticed that Energy ROM 8/11 seemed to be lingering for a while, so I went back to it to test it out. I'm very pleased.

I'm a sprint customer, but I didn't have to install the DCD carrier cab, or the Arcsoft SMS/MMS fix cab. Everything seemed to work right out of the box, so to speak.

I tried Sprint TV... but I keep getting a 7004 error on my favorite NASCAR channel (other channels work fine). Caulkin's TV fix didn't work, so I assume it's a problem on Sprint's end and not on my phone.

I love how I can type an SMS message, and the text actually KEEPS UP with my typing speed. That's something that Mighty ROM couldn't do.

I was concerned that the Internet "Phone as a modem" hack wasn't cooked in... but it's easy to fix. I installed the "Internet Sharing Fix.cab" file, then checked the forced data connection name under "Local Machine/Comm/Internet Sharing/Settings". It was "Sprint". I went to my connection manager and edited the default connection from "Data" to "Sprint", and everything works great.

I'm very happy with this ROM, and NRG's work.... which is why I donated some $$$ to him. I hope you do the same!
d/l: 1293 bps u/l: 293 bps
Simply "Almost" Everything Plan
Old 09-01-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

emd2009 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
The GSM Touch Pro crowd has been getting some new goodies, that perhaps will be coming our way soon .

Manila 2.5!!!
That's Touch Pro 2 bud, no 2.5 for us.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.T. is just getting started

Quote:
Thanks for putting up with me. After I activated the lock by pushing on the icon originally and setting up my password, when I tap on the icon to turn it off it won't open and just locks my phone now. Just like tapping on lock in the lower left corner.

I just did, and verified this...well...now were both stuck with phones that autolock
Old 09-01-2009, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

THEGAMEPLAY94 is a n00b

do u guys think build 23037 or somethin better will b comin our way?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro