PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Hi Winmo and yes to M3Shuga for the response. But still can not make the changes on phone to CDMA. I'm still to new on this, so I look thread to thread and most of the time I find my answers, you just have to look. I've got Youtube working from Skyfire, so if you staill can direct me into phone settings from GSM to CDMA it will be greatly appreciated. Iwould likt to change the phone keypad to a glossy black (don't like white) and contacts too. Just to say you are all great but specially all the "Chefs", their hard work are noted with users looking forward to find great roms. Though you cannot please everyone (different people=different characters). All are good roms and for all kind of users. All "Chefs" are specials upon knowledge of matters (one more than others). This a "Salute" to the "Chefs" here and everywhere. It is not easy to teach this us users since receptions are different!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoolGuy View Post
Just checking but are the ones getting the screen going black by any chance running the 1:02 clock animation fix? Or maybe Max Manilla Ultimate? Just trying to pinpoint the issue as I had the black screen bug previously and removed the 1:02 fix and it seemed to work fine after that.
I'm using stock manilla clock and transparent e-mail. Other than that, no modifications to Manila.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Hi Winmo and yes to M3Shuga for the response. But still can not make the changes on phone to CDMA. I'm still to new on this, so I look thread to thread and most of the time I find my answers, you just have to look. I've got Youtube working from Skyfire, so if you staill can direct me into phone settings from GSM to CDMA it will be greatly appreciated. Iwould likt to change the phone keypad to a glossy black (don't like white) and contacts too. Just to say you are all great but specially all the "Chefs", their hard work are noted with users looking forward to find great roms. Though you cannot please everyone (different people=different characters). All are good roms and for all kind of users. All "Chefs" are specials upon knowledge of matters (one more than others). This a "Salute" to the "Chefs" here and everywhere. It is not easy to teach this us users since receptions are different!!!
You have the .zip file correct? Just in case:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1258132013
Copy to your SD card
Open the files with Total Commander and copy the Phonesetting.dll(149.4K) and the PhoneSettingExt.dll(15.4K) over to Windows.
Select Yes to Overwrite All.
Do you use Sashimi?
I use Sashimi to Import the Roaming.reg file to the registry. I'm sure there is another way but that's how I do it.
I copy the file over to the Manual\Reg folder and have Sashimi import it via the manual setting.
Maybe someone can weigh in on another option?
Hope that helps.

EDIT: BLACK SCREEN-no, no mods for me yet, just Sashimi PIM restore.
EDIT#2: In one of my n00biest moments I failed to realize that the cooked in reg editor (Start/Tools/Tweaks) has an import feature. You can use that to import the regedit from the zip file.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-22-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: spint

gsrboy171 is just getting started

this 28002 2.5 rom is soooooo nice. the text messaging works sooooo better than the previous build. the opera 10 is so damn fast.

thanks for the hard work man.

with no flash dance so far and running smooth. "KNOCK ON WOOD"
Old 11-22-2009, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
try this
I was about to thank you, but it didn't work. This is an issue I've worked around, but it would be nice if it was fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Maybe someone can weigh in on another option?
Hope that helps.
Start -> Tools -> Tweaks -> Registry Editor
Press Bottom Left icon directly above Start Menu, then press "Import" and go to the .reg and that's it. Followed by a soft reset.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Hi Winmo, yes I downloaded the correct from a previous post early after rom update. What i'm observing in your instructions vs previous post I made to mistakes where I made a wrong transfer anddidnot winrar with Total Commander. And no, I don't use Sashimi, don't know how to use it. I know there is a thread and I believe a tutorial but I felt rebooting myself. I'll giveit a try one more time. And thank you again for assisting me.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO
Carrier: METROPCS

meaduro is a n00b

Thanks Downloaded the latest rom working very good so far, any issues for sure will let you guys know , I appreciated so much work. , thank you
Old 11-22-2009, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lorddaddy84 is keeping up the good worklorddaddy84 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
try this
Thanks but it does not work.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

*sighs* I was waiting for some important phone calls and wondered why they hadn't called yet...good ol Black Screen. If I had any indication that this occurred it wouldn't be such a big deal.

I'm hoping root or ThreeFaces can figure something out, otherwise it's time to roll back a week.

did it AGAIN! Wasn't even using my phone this time....

Last edited by M3shuggah; 11-22-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
I was about to [[thank you, but it didn't work. This is an issue I've worked around, but it would be nice if it was fixed

Start -> Tools -> Tweaks -> Registry Editor
Press Bottom Left icon directly above Start Menu, then press "Import" and go to the .reg and that's it. Followed by a soft reset.
Thanks Bro. Funny thing is I use that program all the time for edits and didnt know it had an Import feature *headslap* Makes sense.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro