View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Hi Winmo and yes to M3Shuga for the response. But still can not make the changes on phone to CDMA. I'm still to new on this, so I look thread to thread and most of the time I find my answers, you just have to look. I've got Youtube working from Skyfire, so if you staill can direct me into phone settings from GSM to CDMA it will be greatly appreciated. Iwould likt to change the phone keypad to a glossy black (don't like white) and contacts too. Just to say you are all great but specially all the "Chefs", their hard work are noted with users looking forward to find great roms. Though you cannot please everyone (different people=different characters). All are good roms and for all kind of users. All "Chefs" are specials upon knowledge of matters (one more than others). This a "Salute" to the "Chefs" here and everywhere. It is not easy to teach this us users since receptions are different!!!
You have the .zip file correct? Just in case:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1258132013
Copy to your SD card
Open the files with Total Commander and copy the Phonesetting.dll(149.4K) and the PhoneSettingExt.dll(15.4K) over to Windows.
Select Yes to Overwrite All.
Do you use Sashimi?
I use Sashimi to Import the Roaming.reg file to the registry. I'm sure there is another way but that's how I do it.
I copy the file over to the Manual\Reg folder and have Sashimi import it via the manual setting.
Maybe someone can weigh in on another option?
Hope that helps.

EDIT: BLACK SCREEN-no, no mods for me yet, just Sashimi PIM restore.
EDIT#2: In one of my n00biest moments I failed to realize that the cooked in reg editor (Start/Tools/Tweaks) has an import feature. You can use that to import the regedit from the zip file.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-22-2009 at 11:11 PM.