View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:39 PM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Hi Winmo, yes I downloaded the correct from a previous post early after rom update. What i'm observing in your instructions vs previous post I made to mistakes where I made a wrong transfer anddidnot winrar with Total Commander. And no, I don't use Sashimi, don't know how to use it. I know there is a thread and I believe a tutorial but I felt rebooting myself. I'll giveit a try one more time. And thank you again for assisting me.