PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 01:22 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
NRGZ28 never even had a CDMA Touch Pro and he still made ROMs for us. The Sky is not falling.

However, it will fall when I get my TP2 as I will abandon you guys :P
I hear that! I love my TP1 but as soon as I get my hands on the TP2..uhhh well Cedar, I am done with the old TP1. (anyone got any dates yet?) We have to give NRGZ28 all the time he needs. He is cooking ROMs for just about every HTC device worth having, and several of them are priority above the now lowly TP1. He has however assured us he will not leave us behind, take him at his word.

As for this ROM I say it's pretty frickin solid. So why the need to change? Is it just tired of the same ol thing after three weeks or just the fact that we all know what NRGZ28 can do and know the next big thing is close..... I say let him do his majic the way he has intended for future releases. Less releases, less bugs, more ENERGY!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:50 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzev View Post
Is there a way to fix this?
My stylis no longer turns on the device when I pull it out. And I cannot get G-config to work, because it requires the stylis to be recognized as being inserted to add rotation to programs.
No, that feature does not work with this ROM. Sorry I missed when you asked the first time.

I don't know if gyrator or one of the other programs are configurable without the stylus out function, but you might look into them. Here's gyrator2: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...d-gyrator.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

carzev is a n00b

Thanks for the help. 2 more questions: I installed S2U2, but I already have the lock function on the ROM going. Now when I turn on my phone I go through to unlock screens. I am unable to turn off the ROM lock function. How do I do this? My second question is regarding the internet tab. Can I get ris of the preconfigured short cuts on this screen ie. bing, beejive, etc?
Old 09-01-2009, 02:52 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzev View Post
Thanks for the help. 2 more questions: I installed S2U2, but I already have the lock function on the ROM going. Now when I turn on my phone I go through to unlock screens. I am unable to turn off the ROM lock function. How do I do this? My second question is regarding the internet tab. Can I get ris of the preconfigured short cuts on this screen ie. bing, beejive, etc?
No prob. Someone might be able to back me up on the Lock question, since I never configured the stock lock, but try clearing your settings out of START-SETTINGS-Lock? See if that helps.

For the Internet tab you can install the original Tab from the first page of this thread by installing this cab http://www.energyroms.com/VGA%20Addo...rnet%20tab.cab

...check post #3 in this thread to see a preview of the original. OR...post #6213 from ASKWHY on page 622 - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6213

He created the Internet Tab we're using and has some instructions for editing the entries.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor

its under lock in settings in the start menu. not sure about the other question tho
Old 09-01-2009, 03:00 PM
brushrop03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
No, that feature does not work with this ROM. Sorry I missed when you asked the first time.

I don't know if gyrator or one of the other programs are configurable without the stylus out function, but you might look into them. Here's gyrator2: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...d-gyrator.html
Gyrator 2 should allow you to do this
Old 09-01-2009, 03:01 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

No luck searching the post.

Has anyone made the energyROM wallpaper into panoramic version yet? I am using CMYLXGO pimp package panorama version wallpaper but would like to have the energyROM wallpaper panorama as well. I'm gonna try to make it tonight if I get the time but just wondered if anyone had a perfected one already that I am just overlooking in 900+ pages of beauty......... THANKS!!
Old 09-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
No luck searching the post.

Has anyone made the energyROM wallpaper into panoramic version yet? I am using CMYLXGO pimp package panorama version wallpaper but would like to have the energyROM wallpaper panorama as well. I'm gonna try to make it tonight if I get the time but just wondered if anyone had a perfected one already that I am just overlooking in 900+ pages of beauty......... THANKS!!
what are you talking about, the one cmylxgo made is the energyrom wallpaper....???? looks and works great.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79829

Old 09-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

carzev is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
No prob. Someone might be able to back me up on the Lock question, since I never configured the stock lock, but try clearing your settings out of START-SETTINGS-Lock? See if that helps.

For the Internet tab you can install the original Tab from the first page of this thread by installing this cab http://www.energyroms.com/VGA%20Addo...rnet%20tab.cab

...check post #3 in this thread to see a preview of the original. OR...post #6213 from ASKWHY on page 622 - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6213

He created the Internet Tab we're using and has some instructions for editing the entries.
When I go to start-settings-lock - all it does is lock my phone. Is there something in the regestry that I need to change? THanks for your help.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:42 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
what are you talking about, the one cmylxgo made is the energyrom wallpaper....???? looks and works great.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79829
Nah bro there is another wallpaper that comes with this energyROM. A copy of it is found in /my documents/my pictures. It is the background of the action screen for example. It is similar to cmylxgo's wallpaper but it is actualy different. The expanded metal like pattern is different and covers the screen different.

I understand that his looks and works great, I just like changing my wallpapers every few days and would like to have the other wallpaper I mentioned, in panoramic style. This way I am pimpin one day and chilaxin the next..........

While I am at it how about the default home wallpaper when we originaly flashed, the black with the "glow" in the center w/ energyRom graphics on bottom. Any panoramas of this one?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro