View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
what are you talking about, the one cmylxgo made is the energyrom wallpaper....???? looks and works great.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79829
Nah bro there is another wallpaper that comes with this energyROM. A copy of it is found in /my documents/my pictures. It is the background of the action screen for example. It is similar to cmylxgo's wallpaper but it is actualy different. The expanded metal like pattern is different and covers the screen different.

I understand that his looks and works great, I just like changing my wallpapers every few days and would like to have the other wallpaper I mentioned, in panoramic style. This way I am pimpin one day and chilaxin the next..........

While I am at it how about the default home wallpaper when we originaly flashed, the black with the "glow" in the center w/ energyRom graphics on bottom. Any panoramas of this one?