View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
NRGZ28 never even had a CDMA Touch Pro and he still made ROMs for us. The Sky is not falling.

However, it will fall when I get my TP2 as I will abandon you guys :P
I hear that! I love my TP1 but as soon as I get my hands on the TP2..uhhh well Cedar, I am done with the old TP1. (anyone got any dates yet?) We have to give NRGZ28 all the time he needs. He is cooking ROMs for just about every HTC device worth having, and several of them are priority above the now lowly TP1. He has however assured us he will not leave us behind, take him at his word.

As for this ROM I say it's pretty frickin solid. So why the need to change? Is it just tired of the same ol thing after three weeks or just the fact that we all know what NRGZ28 can do and know the next big thing is close..... I say let him do his majic the way he has intended for future releases. Less releases, less bugs, more ENERGY!