PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 11:31 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
I decided to get my hands dirty and remake the action screen, and hopefully make it a little bit more useful (at least personally speaking).

I kept a few items the same (Mail, SMS, Contacts), implemented new icons, and I created new links for:
Resco Explorer, TomTom, Nitrogen, PhatPad, NueLight3, and the Camera

I may as well get rid of SMS too and put something more useful there, perhaps Google Maps (although I already have TomTom mapped to GPS) or something else, since SMS just starts a new SMS/MMS, whereas most of my texting is done through replies via threads.
So are you just teasing us or do you plan on posting a cab or files
Old 09-01-2009, 11:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: Verizon.....has anyone seen my Alltel?

leighton86 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

any chance of a word on when a new release is coming? i think you've succesfully starved everyone to exasperation.......on waiting for a new ROM.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
@hamidxa - that's beautiful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Very nice

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
So are you just teasing us or do you plan on posting a cab or files
I'm still teaching myself how to create cab files, so not quite there yet.

But you guys are more than welcomed to all of the files I used to create that action screen, and aside from manipulating a few values in the registry (which I'll elaborate on) it should be a breeze to set up.

Follow up post will be within the hour.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Alright, as promised here is a link to a rar file which contains everything you need to get the following action screen up and running:

http://rapidshare.com/files/27434323...d_AS3.rar.html

There's a readme inside which should explain everything, and after a minute or 2 of tinkering around, you guys should be good to go.

If anyone wants to tinker around with it anymore, then let me know, as I can give you the .PSD file I created with all of the layers and meshes saved in addition to the png/bmp icons before converting them over to brn

Oh, and I also included a 640x640 version of the wallpaper I am using, so that way your AS and Titanium background can match.

(And in case anyone is actually curious, the glass-like rectangle around the camera is the highlight effect I created when you press an icon)

Last edited by hamidxa; 09-01-2009 at 12:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

emd2009 is becoming a great contributor

So is this rom dead?
Old 09-01-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G

proxcee is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by emd2009 View Post
So is this rom dead?

Pretty much. If you had a brand new Touch Pro 2...would you still develop ROMS for your old Touch Pro (that you probably dont even use anymore)? The math doesnt seem to be in favor of the Touch Pro user.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

According to his last tweet yesterday, he is indeed working on an update for us.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 09-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

carzev is a n00b

Is there a way to fix this?
My stylis no longer turns on the device when I pull it out. And I cannot get G-config to work, because it requires the stylis to be recognized as being inserted to add rotation to programs.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:58 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxcee View Post
Pretty much. If you had a brand new Touch Pro 2...would you still develop ROMS for your old Touch Pro (that you probably dont even use anymore)? The math doesnt seem to be in favor of the Touch Pro user.
NRGZ28 never even had a CDMA Touch Pro and he still made ROMs for us. The Sky is not falling.

However, it will fall when I get my TP2 as I will abandon you guys :P
Old 09-01-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

J.T. is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxcee View Post
Really annoying when all you guys keep saying that. He said that he was going to release ROMs that have been thoroughly tested, but at the cost of having a new ROM every day/week. So relax. Plus it's not like this build isn't stable anyways...aside from the sylus sensor(and the battery indicator, but I can snag a new one) this build works pretty darn well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro