View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzev View Post
When I go to start-settings-lock - all it does is lock my phone. Is there something in the regestry that I need to change? THanks for your help.
Are you going into Start/settings... and then clicking the lock icon or clicking "lock" at the bottom near softkey area? The bottom that just says "lock" with no icon will lock the phone when clicked. You have to click on the Lock icon (little padlock) in the settings menu to configure lock settings for the system lock. I just tried messing with it and it works just fine. I have had S2U2 installed since flashing, either through CMYLXGO's Pimp Package or alone and haven't ever had to go through two lock screens. After playing with the system lock settings I indeed had it set to where I had to double unlock. I simply went back in and cleared the system lock settings and i am back to normal, unlocking only with S2U2.

Try this and see if it works for you.....