View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 08:33 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyhernz View Post
set mine same as yours and still no tone...i only have 3 options downloading mms, mms downloaded, and new mms....tried the new mms...nothing...will try other 2...i have to disable 2 and enable one right?....i tried making all the same tone and nothing...
You dont have New MMS Report under New MMS?
Regardless, did you run the uninstall MMS cab before intalling Arcsoft? (i assume that's what your using)
IMO, and I'm no expert, I'd start over. Uninstall MMS program, soft reset, run Uninstall MMS cab, run latest Arcsoft MMS-I use 5.2.1.22.
If that doesnt do it I'm stumped.

EDIT: Double check my instructions with Threefaces start up guide-it's in his sig.
EDIT2:Just thought of something-prob nothing-but there is a wee bit of a delay from download to sound notification so when testing make sure you let a good 10-15 seconds go by from the time you SEE the notification to see if you hear anything.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-28-2009 at 08:56 PM.