PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
This is happening to me, quite a bit actually. I love this ROM, but I may go back to one of the 2.1 versions...
If you install the most of the fixes sugested in this thread you will have a very power Rom with 2.5
Old 11-13-2009, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre baby!

z28marols1 is keeping up the good workz28marols1 is keeping up the good work
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28marols1 View Post
This is my first attempt at flashing a non-stock ROM! I have entered the realm of craziness you guys deal with on a regular basis...

That said:

I had this problem too when I first flashed to this ROM. I noticed it happened when I turned off Sense and turned on windows default. That seemed to have a very bad affect on my ability to send SMS. However, after turning Sense back on AND soft resetting my SMS resumed working. Was able to duplicate this twice after hard resets.

Not an isolated incident.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:39 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadMichels View Post
Im running 23504 Nov 10th. All of the sudden this afternoon, i lost the ability to send text messages. The message i type shows up in the new HTC sms app, but the indicator never goes to 1x. I tried flashing radios, no dice. Any tips?

Second, I have NOT been able to get Quick GPS to connect and download. I remember the last time I couldnt connect in GPS, was because the location setting was off. I turned it on in settings, but still cannot get a gps fix.

Ive flashed EVERY release of this ROM, from the beginning pretty much, and i just cant seem to get this one going.

I need SMS and GPS, its all i use this brick for. Thanks.
Back to stock and reinstall 2.5
Old 11-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
What's the name of the tab where you're seeing "Network Service", does it say "GSM" or "CDMA"?

The reg edits I posted would do nothing more than hide the GSM Services Page from displaying and instead display the CDMA Services...which is what we'd use on our device.
Three, where are those REG EDITS posted?
Old 11-13-2009, 10:46 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
Has anyone had problems with the ringers not working or SMS not sending properly with the 23504 2.5 build with Sense disabled and only running Titanium? I saw an earlier post from someone about SMS not working properly, but was wondering if that was an isolated incident. No one has mentioned ringers not working running Titanium...
The only problem with SMS you will have to send the first time directly from your contacts or people favorites in Manila and after that working perfect and if you are receiving and SMS any problem for answer directly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:01 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
Three, where are those REG EDITS posted?
Here...AHUSKINS sent these via PM, but since they didn't add all of the options, I never posted them in the Guide. There's a lot of GSM junk in the registry if you start poking around, so I was hoping some other experimental types would be into playing around to see what they can do.

The reg edit to get CDMA services in START-SETTINGS-PERSONAL-PHONE-CDMA Services is:

HKLM-Software-oem-PhoneSetting
Change "ShowCDMAServicePage" from 0 to 1
Change ShowGSMServicePage from 1 to 0

...now you'll have *some* CDMA settings...but not the option to check how your device Roams.

By default, when you go into advanced phone settings, you'll see the GSM services list. ...which, I assume, is what the other dude who responded found.

What we're ultimately trying to do is get to the force roam option. If there's another way to do this, and I'm poking around in the wrong place, lemme know. I don't really use Forced Roaming...I'm trying to help some dudes that have hit me up about it.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Here...AHUSKINS sent these via PM, but since they didn't add all of the options, I never posted them in the Guide. There's a lot of GSM junk in the registry if you start poking around, so I was hoping some other experimental types would be into playing around to see what they can do.

The reg edit to get CDMA services in START-SETTINGS-PERSONAL-PHONE-CDMA Services is:

...now you'll have *some* CDMA settings...but not the option to check how your device Roams.

By default, when you go into advanced phone settings, you'll see the GSM services list. ...which, I assume, is what the other dude who responded found.

What we're ultimately trying to do is get to the force roam option. If there's another way to do this, and I'm poking around in the wrong place, lemme know. I don't really use Forced Roaming...I'm trying to help some dudes that have hit me up about it.

Thanks, I don't use Forced Roaming either, just want CDMA options shown instead of GSM... I'm anal. LOL.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Metropcs

RedZee is becoming a great contributor

My hat goes off the newest Roms are killer. 21864 is godsend. =D>
Old 11-13-2009, 11:32 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post

Here is the cab for the edits.
Thought I had already posted it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GSM to CDMA sms fix.cab (1.0 KB, 155 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I made double click but said me :Windows can't open this file!!!
How are you trying to install it?
I copied the .wgt to my SD card, used Total Commander to click on it one time like a .cab file and it installed right away. Very cool!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro