View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 11:32 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Here...AHUSKINS sent these via PM, but since they didn't add all of the options, I never posted them in the Guide. There's a lot of GSM junk in the registry if you start poking around, so I was hoping some other experimental types would be into playing around to see what they can do.

The reg edit to get CDMA services in START-SETTINGS-PERSONAL-PHONE-CDMA Services is:

HKLM-Software-oem-PhoneSetting
Change "ShowCDMAServicePage" from 0 to 1
Change ShowGSMServicePage from 1 to 0

...now you'll have *some* CDMA settings...but not the option to check how your device Roams.

By default, when you go into advanced phone settings, you'll see the GSM services list. ...which, I assume, is what the other dude who responded found.

What we're ultimately trying to do is get to the force roam option. If there's another way to do this, and I'm poking around in the wrong place, lemme know. I don't really use Forced Roaming...I'm trying to help some dudes that have hit me up about it.

Here is the cab for the edits.
Thought I had already posted it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GSM to CDMA sms fix.cab (1.0 KB, 155 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.