PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 11:41 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

For anyone that wants to update to the QuickMenu to 2.8.

This is the one I use and the one in my screen shots.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Quick.Menu.v2.8.414.1614.cab (182.1 KB, 115 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC6800
Carrier: Alltel

hinds73 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
For anyone that wants to update to the QuickMenu to 2.8.

This is the one I use and the one in my screen shots.
Thank you Sir! That did it! Much more finger friendly now that it is larger.

hinds73
Old 11-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

These has been a lot of post asking for fixes and cabs for issues that have been talked about for the last 100 pages. Please help those that are trying to help us by doing a little homework before submitting a post.

Start by going to this link:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Look for the EnergyRom Thread and you will notice a paperclip next to the thread title. Click on that and it should open another window with all the attachments that have been uploaded for EnergyROm thread.

As you read through the thread searching for your particular issue(s) and posts are suggesting to use "this" cab, refer to the attachment files window you opened earlier. There may be multiple uploads of the same file but most are the same because they are asked for quite frequently. One last tip, please login to your account when doing searches and use the search tool right above the first post of everypage.

Hope this helps.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:08 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Here is the cab for the edits.
Thought I had already posted it.
You did, Root...did you get my note about the cab? It will knock out the GSM Services page, but doesn't restore the CDMA Service page in it's place. Check the cabby. I just re-ran it and got the same results.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
These has been a lot of post asking for fixes and cabs for issues that have been talked about for the last 100 pages. Please help those that are trying to help us by doing a little homework before submitting a post.

Start by going to this link:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Look for the EnergyRom Thread and you will notice a paperclip next to the thread title. Click on that and it should open another window with all the attachments that have been uploaded for EnergyROm thread.

As you read through the thread searching for your particular issue(s) and posts are suggesting to use "this" cab, refer to the attachment files window you opened earlier. There may be multiple uploads of the same file but most are the same because they are asked for quite frequently. One last tip, please login to your account when doing searches and use the search tool right above the first post of everypage.

Hope this helps.
Good tip. And here is one better. So you're reading through the thread on your PC and find a fix and need to download the file. Install the widget in my sig and then you can just run the widget and click on the appropriate file and then download straight to your device.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wink Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Good tip. And here is one better. So you're reading through the thread on your PC and find a fix and need to download the file. Install the widget in my sig and then you can just run the widget and click on the appropriate file and then download straight to your device.
Gonna have to try this one myself at home! (I don't have administrator priveledges on my work pc to install. ) Thanks!!
Old 11-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
Gonna have to try this one myself at home! (I don't have administrator priveledges on my work pc to install. ) Thanks!!
Try installing it on your phone
Old 11-13-2009, 12:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Bell

macaroo is a n00b

Using NRG 2584/Nov10 Standard
can confirm that my phone has been operational for 18 hrs and no freeze after only one flash.
Confirm that I needed to install the regedit fix for the sms message time
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...me#post1243152
Ringer worked out of the box for me. YAY!! nice and loud.
Confirm that the dialpad is perfect (tachi)
Confirm that the phone rings..(at least i think it does)
Great build thus far.

Wish there was a way to kick in the lock feature when turning off the phone via the button on top. TouchPro Tweek says it locks, but it doesn't.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Very cool
Thanks for posting that.

Here is a cab for it and also a restore cab ( made from the NRG stock ) encase it screws up. LOL
2.5 VGA version

Testing it now.
So far so good.

Much smoother animation now it seems.

Don't freak out if it takes a few seconds for the clock to show anything but 0:00 at first.
It will change. LOL
Nicely done making the .cabs. One thing though, this file wouldn't have any affect on the home screen calendar would it?? I loaded the file in windows and also the Max mod and I only have one item showing up on my calendar in the home screen but I have two appointments today. It is also not showing anything for tomorrow which I have something as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
This is happening to me, quite a bit actually. I love this ROM, but I may go back to one of the 2.1 versions...
Yea, I really enjoy the look and operation of 2.5 so I am gonna stick with it and hope the freezing subsides a bit. Might do the "Dance" today and see if that works out some of the kinks.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds73 View Post
Thank you Sir! That did it! Much more finger friendly now that it is larger.

hinds73
Is there a way to make quickmenu bigger cause if this is bigger I would have hated to see it before.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro