View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 09:20 PM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
But if all they have at the store are refurbs... (I'm on my third as well... first replacement was brand new, 2nd was refurb because that's all they had at the store...) And now that they don't display the TP or the Diamond anymore, I'm guessing they don't have any NIB at the store either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
I know, but that is all they would give me.. It sucks.. First one just kept restarting, then refurb keyboard went out, now this refurb just died.. I am thinking about sending an email to sprint because all three of these have gone out not even a year after I bought the first one and I have to get refurbs.. It is just bull....
yea im pretty sure they are trained to screw you like that. I never accept a refurb if my phone is still under warranty. ever. If its an issue that i created, like losing it or breaking it then i accept one. On top of that the phone is under a manufacturer warrant, and nothing stops them from returning that phone and getting a new one from HTC.

Even through insurance if you complain enough they will send you a new phone, and if a new one isnt available they will send you a new phone of equal value. *cough* tp2.

I started on a brand new samsung i330, went through the entire palm line, then a mogul, now a touch pro. You are a paying customer and have all the right in the world to complain untill they give you what you deserve or waste their man hours to the point where its cheaper for them to just do whats right lol.

funny part is i do this completely from the phone, i refuse to step into a sprint store because most of them half not a clue about anything but extending your contract, also something i have not had for 6 years ...
This post has been thanked 1 times.