PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Sorry but this will not help me, but thanks.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
yes then it is a hardware problem. the phone is completely dead as a doornail. theres nothing you can do at this point. Its not your fault or the rom, the physical hardware just failed.

that should be covered under actual warranty and you shouldnt have to pay for the deductable. I wouldnt worry about them seeing it was flashed if it wont even power up

in all honesty sprint would prob just swap it out at the store
Yeah, this was the third Touch Pro that I have had. Had problems with all of them. I just called the store where I got it from and told them I was fed up with getting the refurbs and not working. He said he could probably get me into the Treo Pro or the HTC Snap because they both had windows mobile. I told him that those phones are not even in the same league at the Touch Pro and the only one close would be the Palm Pre.. But he cannot get me into that because it is not a WM phone.. I have an appointment at 1:45 tomorrow to talk to the assistant manager about either getting into a Pre (which I really do not want) or just getting into another refurb and getting the Touch Pro 2 when it comes out.. I hope I can do the latter
Old 08-13-2009, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Yeah, this was the third Touch Pro that I have had. Had problems with all of them. I just called the store where I got it from and told them I was fed up with getting the refurbs and not working. He said he could probably get me into the Treo Pro or the HTC Snap because they both had windows mobile. I told him that those phones are not even in the same league at the Touch Pro and the only one close would be the Palm Pre.. But he cannot get me into that because it is not a WM phone.. I have an appointment at 1:45 tomorrow to talk to the assistant manager about either getting into a Pre (which I really do not want) or just getting into another refurb and getting the Touch Pro 2 when it comes out.. I hope I can do the latter
Yea, you shouldnt of been getting refurbs tho, unless you lost or destroyed your original. The warranty covers actual defects, the insurance covers if it gets lost/stole/steppedon/drivenover

if your first problem was an actual manufacturer defect, that should of banked you a brand spankin new TP
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Quote:
Yea, you shouldnt of been getting refurbs tho, unless you lost or destroyed your original. The warranty covers actual defects, the insurance covers if it gets lost/stole/steppedon/drivenover

if your first problem was an actual manufacturer defect, that should of banked you a brand spankin new TP
But if all they have at the store are refurbs... (I'm on my third as well... first replacement was brand new, 2nd was refurb because that's all they had at the store...) And now that they don't display the TP or the Diamond anymore, I'm guessing they don't have any NIB at the store either.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

I know, but that is all they would give me.. It sucks.. First one just kept restarting, then refurb keyboard went out, now this refurb just died.. I am thinking about sending an email to sprint because all three of these have gone out not even a year after I bought the first one and I have to get refurbs.. It is just bull....
Old 08-13-2009, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Some Manila 2.1 fixes:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=515
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=sibbor
Old 08-13-2009, 09:11 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Has anyone installed the panorama cab?
It works great but there is something extra weird about it. LOL
While in portrait mode it scrolls through the correct picture I am using.

OK now the weird part.
When I go to landscape it cuts the main screen image/wallpaper in half and shows a sports car on the right side. Hmm ok....
Now I noticed when I scroll through the landscape mode it also scrolls the rest of the car in panoramic view. HTH?
LOL Two different panoramic images.
Does panoramic wallpaper not actually need custom manila files to work?
Not sure how this car got in my wallpaper.
Not sure what the name of the Manila file is to delete it either.

*scrathing head*

Ideas? Anyone.
So weird.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:15 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Portrait mode working as it is suppose to.

Landscape is totally weird!

No clue

Is the car part of the files installed?
If so how do I remove it?
Found no link to this and I can't find the manila files that include it. ?¿?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

ShaMarshall is a n00b

I installed EnergyRom today, and everything looks and feels great, thanks for that.
One thing that is happening tho, is that i have no sound when it comes to my main ringtone. Im tryin to set the ringtone, and when i press play, i hear no sound. If i have it set to Vibrate and Ring, it will just vibrate. The odd thing is when i try to change the sound for any other notification, it plays the ringtone. Also, i have a GREY speaker on the notification bar, but i cant click on it.
Any suggestions??
Old 08-13-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Richcop is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Richcop Send a message via Yahoo to Richcop Send a message via Skype™ to Richcop
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgeniX View Post
Here is my small help for this ROM:

Attached reg file with Right Phone setting... (roam... data roam.. and ect....)

+

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\PHONE] Set FaceDownMuteRing=0
I could not get this to install, its not a cab. What do I need to do?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro