View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:59 PM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Yeah, this was the third Touch Pro that I have had. Had problems with all of them. I just called the store where I got it from and told them I was fed up with getting the refurbs and not working. He said he could probably get me into the Treo Pro or the HTC Snap because they both had windows mobile. I told him that those phones are not even in the same league at the Touch Pro and the only one close would be the Palm Pre.. But he cannot get me into that because it is not a WM phone.. I have an appointment at 1:45 tomorrow to talk to the assistant manager about either getting into a Pre (which I really do not want) or just getting into another refurb and getting the Touch Pro 2 when it comes out.. I hope I can do the latter
Yea, you shouldnt of been getting refurbs tho, unless you lost or destroyed your original. The warranty covers actual defects, the insurance covers if it gets lost/stole/steppedon/drivenover

if your first problem was an actual manufacturer defect, that should of banked you a brand spankin new TP
This post has been thanked 1 times.