View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:56 PM
JHComputerGuy
PPCGeeks Regular

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
yes then it is a hardware problem. the phone is completely dead as a doornail. theres nothing you can do at this point. Its not your fault or the rom, the physical hardware just failed.

that should be covered under actual warranty and you shouldnt have to pay for the deductable. I wouldnt worry about them seeing it was flashed if it wont even power up

in all honesty sprint would prob just swap it out at the store
Yeah, this was the third Touch Pro that I have had. Had problems with all of them. I just called the store where I got it from and told them I was fed up with getting the refurbs and not working. He said he could probably get me into the Treo Pro or the HTC Snap because they both had windows mobile. I told him that those phones are not even in the same league at the Touch Pro and the only one close would be the Palm Pre.. But he cannot get me into that because it is not a WM phone.. I have an appointment at 1:45 tomorrow to talk to the assistant manager about either getting into a Pre (which I really do not want) or just getting into another refurb and getting the Touch Pro 2 when it comes out.. I hope I can do the latter