PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
IS there a cab that would restore manila and all theme colors to the original green, and the windows theme green, like the one in Juicy's ROM?
START > Settings > Today > Appearance?

there is classic blue in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28
Lockstream DRM taken out, causing problems with Sounds and Ringtones
Thank GOD. DRM IS BAD on so many different levels

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-11-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/\ndm/\n View Post
its just like wm6.1 just the sensor wheel or do it through settings i think not sure about going through setting but sensor wheel works
what??????
Old 08-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Thats nice man but how do i change the background pic in this? I dont see it in the today settings
Check out this page, I posted how to do it with example files:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...18#post1069618
Old 08-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
IS there a cab that would restore manila and all theme colors to the original green, and the windows theme green, like the one in Juicy's ROM?

Not a cab exactly, but you could always try this...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Actually, you could also try applying the Manila 2.1 .cab on top of the EnergyROM, but I would *NOT* expect things to work properly -- it's just something you *could* try, as it has the green colors that you want and *might* work if you are willing to sort out any issues that might pop up after install.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

Does anyone have the afternoon 8/11 build ??? Neither link on the frontpage works.

Happy now ?!?

Last edited by lloway21; 08-11-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
Does anyone have the 8/11 build ??? Neither link on the frontpage works.
8/11
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10P9ZVAR

New one it's coming soon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

why do i bother? seriously?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=8004
Old 08-11-2009, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro2

Briz600 is becoming a great contributor

How would I go about making the general text size bigger in this rom for some reason the largest size in Start/Settings/Screen/Text Size is smaller then normal.

I remember the last time I used a Energy rom a while back I was trying to solve this I ended up searching the entire internet and came up with nothing.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo 4g

goskers is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
Is this the Morning or Afternoon version. File size would indicate that this is the morning version... (with ringtones, with worldcard mobile, without new version of opera)...

Can anyone confirm?
Old 08-11-2009, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briz600 View Post
How would I go about making the general text size bigger in this rom for some reason the largest size in Start/Settings/Screen/Text Size is smaller then normal.

I remember the last time I used a Energy rom a while back I was trying to solve this I ended up searching the entire internet and came up with nothing.
Sorry i cant help yah with that one, i have not noticed it being any smaller than any other rom i have used.

I also would not reccomend changing it even if you find a way. you are bound to destroy the layout if you do

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro