PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
I can't wait for NRGZ to release the updated rom with 23028 build and the updated manila 2.1. I keep checking this thread every hour, I think im addicted and need help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
Your not the only 1
Yeah...me too

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint 4G

evolveweb78 is just getting started
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Are we getting the new Manila 2.6 anytime soon? Thanks in advance! I know that the XDA tread for the porting to VGA it's still on the works, I did tried the only CDMA ROM for the Manila 2.5 and it has to many bugs, I love this ROM it's the most stable and reliable of the WM 6.5
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Full version has been released!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79829

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
CMYLXGO's EnergyROM Pimp Package 2.1

Code:
Package Contents...

* EnergyROM Style background on all tabs in Portrait and Landscape
* Custom Start Menu Icon
* Custom EnergyROM Text in Task Bar
* Custome HTC Startup Animation
* EnergyROM Style background on Comm Manager
* Custom Postmark on E-Mail Tab
* G-Alarm v.1.5.1 --> Link Thanks!
* EnergyROM Style G-Alarm Skin set as default
* EnergyROM Black Tachi Dialer Skin
* Slide2Unlock v.2.0.4 --> Link Thanks!
* S2U2 EnergyROM Skin set as default
* PsShutXP EnergyROM Skinned
* 2 Pimp Slap Ring Tones added to Ringers folder
* High Resolution Icons for added apps
* Blue Speaker Phone Icon
* Updated Voicemail Icon to match other taskbar icons
* Re-Arranged Tab order. Swapped Internet and Calendar Tabs
* Custom Battery built by Ominiwolf --> Link Thanks!
Code:
Change Log

8.19.09 - v2.1.16
[*] Full Version Initial Release
Old 08-19-2009, 02:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshep View Post
This ROM is great. I only wish that I could remove that rainbow energy thing from all the backgrounds.
Very Easy fix, In tf3d screen scroll over to settings, select wallpaper, and it will ask if you want default, push YES... Fixed..!! Or just install your Own.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Good Work Dude. > !!
Old 08-19-2009, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
does package 2.0 need to be uninstalled first, or will this 2.1 install over it?

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 08-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:

Sweet, guess I will try the new 8-11 ROM, 8-1 has been running flawless though....thx cmylxgo!

Old 08-19-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Sweet, guess I will try the new 8-11 ROM, 8-1 has been running flawless though....thx cmylxgo!
8/11 was way too buggy for me.. and tachi dialer never liked my phone.. could never pick up my calls (either pressing the hard key or sliding).. ringtones kept messing up.. audio would randomly stop so i would miss calls and messages.. a long list.. but thats just my phone. love the rom so i went back go 8/1 standard_RD. gonna wait for the new manila to try that out
Old 08-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:

Hell yeah! Awesome! Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Old 08-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

GeeksteriQ is a n00b

after a few hard resets, i moved back to the rom sprint shipped, tried a ##786# hard reset, and finally got a valid data profile. i then flashed the energy rom and was able to get data service w/out having to install a carrier cab.

so glad all of that is over and i can get down to customizing the phone

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro