PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 03:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The first one I sent got an error, the auto retry went through. The second and third pics went right through.
With recieved pics still cant view in Sense, I tried ahuskins recommendation of adding "http://mms.sprintpcs.com" as the gateway address in the server settings but it was a no go but I think I messed up the process...one more try coming up.
So you actually got an error msg? My msgs just stay in the outbox and doesn't go anywhere. And the icon at the top showing you the msg is being sent is not there either. I'll try the gateway thing.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
So you actually got an error msg? My msgs just stay in the outbox and doesn't go anywhere. And the icon at the top showing you the msg is being sent is not there either. I'll try the gateway thing.
Yes, got a "Can not send or recieve" error but the system is set to retry 3 times I think. It went through a few minutes later without any intervention on my part.
I'm trying ahuskins exact steps right now, I'll post results.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Yes, got a "Can not send or recieve" error but the system is set to retry 3 times I think. It went through a few minutes later without any intervention on my part.
I'm trying ahuskins exact steps right now, I'll post results.
that might be the server's problem. i've actually ran into that quite often w stock rom. but please do report back
Old 11-15-2009, 04:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
don't use 2.5, that'll be your best bet, but if your looking for the new manilla then you'll just have to decide top or bottom taskbar and understand that if you choose the bottom there'll at least be the potential for more glitches since it is new style and new stlye, 2.5 plus bottom task bar, all in one. I use 23504 Titanium so what do I know, apparently mine is the only one that perfoms as solidly as a 23016 NRGZ ROM. I have great battery life, stability, and the finger friendly menus with the bottom taskbar. I haven't missed an alarm or call (ringer issue) on this version.
one of the biggest reasons i like 2.5 is for the pushpins for people... kinda like the stock rom had it think, i forget.... is there anyway to replace the scrolling favorites on 2.1 with like 12 pushpin favorites?
Old 11-15-2009, 04:30 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

@nrgz
Thank you Bro! You continue to astound. 23088 is running great.
I'm ringing so far so we'll see wassup over the next day or three.

@ tkedch & All-on Sprint, MMS is working with the usual set up-removal cab, SR, Arcsoft, SR.
Still can not view image in Sense. Link MS Messanger to a Fav Home Screen Tab and when you get a notification with a paper clip just go to MS Mess to view.

I tried ahuskins method but I got no love. And for this build using the older Arcsoft version made it worse because I couldnt view the pic in Sense OR MS Mess. After trying that method, removing everything and starting over I still cant see SMS/MMS as an option in MS Messanger. All I have now is Set up Email????

So I gotta recommend the old tried and true method using Arcsoft 5.2.1.22and follow the steps above to view the pic.
Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jorpe is just getting started

Wow, the latest release with the start and taskbar on the bottom is amazingly quick. I cant send texts from titanium though, is there something special I need to do? If I send a bunch from titanium with sense disabled they dont send until I turn sense back on then they all send as soon as I send another text from sense.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:31 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
haha i just saw the rain animation for the first time. i had to run up and show my gf the lightning lol.
And then she said "You geek!... lmao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
23088_2.5 11/14 build messaging problem...checking to see if anyone else is seeing this:
from the today screen, slide over to text tab and tap your most recent text msg received. Now, try to exit back to today screen.

Normally I would hit the start icon to exit, tap home icon and you should be back to Today screen but you end up back to messaging app. Also tried tapping top left corner to enable the quickmenu, tap today and same thing happens; back to messaging app.

However, I did find a way out. If you take the slider to the left where the contact tab is at the bottom of of the screen, it enables the back button to get you back to Today screen.

Anyone else having this issue?
All that trouble when you could simply be hitting the end key or the home key ?

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:39 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
And then she said "You geek!... lmao"

All that trouble when you could simply be hitting the end key or the home key ?
first off thank you for the new roms!!! i keep noticing ur twitter update about lite roms for the diamond,if they turn out pretty good i was just wondering if maybe you would consider making 1 for verizon tp owners since we operate on only half the amount of ram compared to all the other carriers ( i hate u verizon,i hope you heard that),love all that you do and look foward to any and all roms in the future!!!!!! you rock!!!

Old 11-15-2009, 04:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

mmm odd thing happening on 21864:

SMS not sent at all, it does not give a notification (like when it happens when sending with no signal).
Windows 7 x64 is unable to recognize the device at all.

I'm downloading 23088 and see how it works for me, if I dont like it then I guess I'll go back to 1014 (which I got to work as a very stable ROM, slightly better than 0922)

EDIT: No luck. Going back to 1014. Good thing for system backups on SKTools

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)

Last edited by fenixjn; 11-15-2009 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar
Old 11-15-2009, 05:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

all with MMS issues, try Zenyee Disable cab, SR, remove pic cab, SR, install Arcsoft, SR. That seems to work for me and have gotten MMS and SMS with a slideshows with multiple pics. As mentioned earlier, use the "all Messages" soft key to begin and will work well.

Hope this helps but seems to be good so far as well as the ringer and GPS.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro