PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kitts is keeping up the good workkitts is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Does the NRG files widget only work with lates ROM? I tried it on 23081 10-28, and it opens opera and a download dialogue to download "NRG File.zip" and thats all it will do..
Open that zip file and save the contents to your device, then open the widget file inside it.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuque View Post
Question: I uninstalled NRG's quick menu and installed 2.8 that I think Root posted originally, but still not seeing a more finger friendly gui options, where should I be looking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuque View Post
I know where the app is it just looks more/less the same as the default one. I am running 2.8.414.1614 is there some config option I am missing ?
I get intermittent small (2.7 version) and large (2.8 version) menus despite uninstall 2.7, SR, install 2.8, SR. Still havent figured it out but I'll be sure to post back if I do.

I can also confirm rigner loss with the latest build.
Flashed Stock and back, installed new .dlls for CDMA settings, erased the ringtones from Windows\Ring, copied over tones-both mps3 and wav files to My Documents\My Ringtones from my SD-ran all my usual cabs, tweaks, and Sashimi and was still ringing. This AM woke up and nada. Just confirming for nrgz, sorry I dont have any new ideas....yet
Old 11-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
And then she said "You geek!... lmao"

yea she said thats nice baby..and laughed and i said fine dont get excited with me..
Old 11-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: jvtwireless.net

r90a22 is a n00b

downloading 23088 right now, will try it today yet, other 23xxx roms too full of bugs.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
yea she said thats nice baby..and laughed and i said fine dont get excited with me..
That is such a Leave it to Jim moment. LMFAO!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
For everyone using Max Manila Ultimate version 2.2,

Max Manila Ultimate V2.5 works perfectly now with the new Manila builds that NRGZ28 is putting out. No more dark background in the sub menus. Also, I haven't had any alignment problems either.

pea****93
Thanks Bro. I had a very small issue just thought I'd share. Initially the Shorcut Tabs were very difficult to see, they were there, clickable and usable but very, very light. After assigning my first one, the rest became blackened and easy to see. It happened again when switching to full screen, toggling between 16 and 20 tabs darkened the unused tabs again, weird.
Also if you toggle between 16 and 20 tabs, after your initial selection the tabs appear to be gone. If you see this swipe UP they should be there. It's strange, like a third menu was temporarily created because after that you can only swip UP/DOWN between the clock and the Favs. I've never seen that before, maybe it's normal for v2.5, maybe it was just me?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
BOG-You're not alone Bro, I got "Obsess MUCH?!" after my Weather Demo.
Later on we had the "You are playing with your phone too much" convo. To which I responded "I'm sorry , do I know you?"

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-15-2009 at 01:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

For those who have used maxx mod 2.5, which version did you use? Is it the premium for build 2.51919xxx?
Old 11-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
Dave,

I'm with you on that. I've been using PhonEx for a while now and have not had the ringer problem since. It is the perfect all in one Contact Manager and Dialer in my opinion.

pea****93
When you use PhonEx, do you have to disable anything with the built in dialer? I installed it and when I called myself, the phonex caller id screen and the built in caller id screen kept flashing back and forth for a second and the stock caller id stayed up until my vm picked up...
Old 11-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

I also had my ringer fail this morning on the new 23 build. I had not even touched my phone since last night when it was working fine. Softreset and it's ringing now. Man this is a frustrating one.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
For those who have used maxx mod 2.5, which version did you use? Is it the premium for build 2.51919xxx?
yup dats da one

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro