View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 01:04 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
For everyone using Max Manila Ultimate version 2.2,

Max Manila Ultimate V2.5 works perfectly now with the new Manila builds that NRGZ28 is putting out. No more dark background in the sub menus. Also, I haven't had any alignment problems either.

pea****93
Thanks Bro. I had a very small issue just thought I'd share. Initially the Shorcut Tabs were very difficult to see, they were there, clickable and usable but very, very light. After assigning my first one, the rest became blackened and easy to see. It happened again when switching to full screen, toggling between 16 and 20 tabs darkened the unused tabs again, weird.
Also if you toggle between 16 and 20 tabs, after your initial selection the tabs appear to be gone. If you see this swipe UP they should be there. It's strange, like a third menu was temporarily created because after that you can only swip UP/DOWN between the clock and the Favs. I've never seen that before, maybe it's normal for v2.5, maybe it was just me?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
yea she said thats nice baby..and laughed and i said fine dont get excited with me..
BOG-You're not alone Bro, I got "Obsess MUCH?!" after my Weather Demo.
Later on we had the "You are playing with your phone too much" convo. To which I responded "I'm sorry , do I know you?"

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-15-2009 at 01:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.