View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 12:33 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuque View Post
Question: I uninstalled NRG's quick menu and installed 2.8 that I think Root posted originally, but still not seeing a more finger friendly gui options, where should I be looking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuque View Post
I know where the app is it just looks more/less the same as the default one. I am running 2.8.414.1614 is there some config option I am missing ?
I get intermittent small (2.7 version) and large (2.8 version) menus despite uninstall 2.7, SR, install 2.8, SR. Still havent figured it out but I'll be sure to post back if I do.

I can also confirm rigner loss with the latest build.
Flashed Stock and back, installed new .dlls for CDMA settings, erased the ringtones from Windows\Ring, copied over tones-both mps3 and wav files to My Documents\My Ringtones from my SD-ran all my usual cabs, tweaks, and Sashimi and was still ringing. This AM woke up and nada. Just confirming for nrgz, sorry I dont have any new ideas....yet