PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
DAMMIT! I forgot the lamb!

I could be wrong but I think it's the disabling of the default dialer that is doing it for you and not the ringtone files.
This issue has been very random so ya never know.
I forgot the bath
Old 11-15-2009, 01:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
DAMMIT! I forgot the lamb!

I could be wrong but I think it's the disabling of the default dialer that is doing it for you and not the ringtone files.
This issue has been very random so ya never know.

EDIT:

Great but as you may know the last build, ringer failure could come after hours or even days of working...fingers crossed for you. Thanks for the feedback.
Yes. Mine failed on the last build after about 1/2 day. So I'll just have to wait and see. I'm not going to change anything from this point on and see what happens.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:50 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
@ Anyone on the new build who has had ringer failure:

Did you do the Stock Flashdance? Just curious, just wanted to make sure it wasnt a carry over from the last build.
Did you apply the CDMA fix before it failed? (Dont think it matters but...)

I just finished flashing and am going to start playing.
TIA
Brother ya know me better than that! Of course I did and as you also know I am soft reset junkie. Anytime I HR, I hit it with a SR right after, every lovin time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Just be safe, I always flash to stock first. Then I take a bath, Light 6 Black Candles, and chant to the dark overlord. As I hard reset, I sacrifice a lamb, and cast a circle around the phone. Works for me.
Right on bro, thats EXACTLY what I do and have never had an issue. Thats what shocks me! I only had one lamb for today and I don't think the kid's cat is what the dark lord is lookin for... he can pull plenty of uuuuhhh kitty I am sure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
It's the worst right by the campus! Always laugh driving by Sprint and my call drops.
Thats Sprints way to give you Sprint customers a minute back............
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

haha i just saw the rain animation for the first time. i had to run up and show my gf the lightning lol.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

23088_2.5 11/14 build messaging problem...checking to see if anyone else is seeing this:
from the today screen, slide over to text tab and tap your most recent text msg received. Now, try to exit back to today screen.

Normally I would hit the start icon to exit, tap home icon and you should be back to Today screen but you end up back to messaging app. Also tried tapping top left corner to enable the quickmenu, tap today and same thing happens; back to messaging app.

However, I did find a way out. If you take the slider to the left where the contact tab is at the bottom of of the screen, it enables the back button to get you back to Today screen.

Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited by christian.a; 11-15-2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: added ROM version
Old 11-15-2009, 02:09 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Ok made it happen again. This is the third time confirmed after full on flash dances I have got the ringer issue. Here is what I have done all three times....it happened. 23088 nov14

Went in dialer, menu, options, straight to ringtone, click on drop down arrow, then click "glass" (default) even though it is the default, then go down (23088 build) to "ok" click it and BINGO error. Weird thing is it will do it first thing sometimes and then others it's after I mess with the settings and do not get an error, than 10-30 min later at random it is gone....Gettin ready to start all over again....to clean the slate... Still the best ROM I have ever rolled with and ringing isn't that big a deal to me (I likey the vibie).... Just tryin to help figure it out.

Just noticed my sig says the 11/5 build still.....only 10 days ago.....but yet that ROM seems so out of date! 10 days and I have flashed like 5 or 6 more NRG works of art since....NICE..THANKS AGAIN
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:18 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
messaging problem...checking to see if anyone else is seeing this:
from the today screen, slide over to text tab and tap your most recent text msg received. Now, try to exit back to today screen.

Normally I would hit the start icon to exit, tap home icon and you should be back to Today screen but you end up back to messaging app. Also tried tapping top left corner to enable the quickmenu, tap today and same thing happens; back to messaging app.

However, I did find a way out. If you take the slider to the left where the contact tab is at the bottom of of the screen, it enable the back button to get you back to Today screen.

Anyone else having this issue?
I believe it is just considering Manila to be "home" or "today" so to speak, rather than specifying the home tab. This is prob so if you get off track in an app or mms and want to go back it doesn't take you all the way back to the actual home tab resulting in having to scroll over to whatever tab you were previously on ....dunno just a guess since a few times I have thought one other builds even stock how it sucks sometimes when I closed out it went straight to home tab rather than whatever tab I was on.....make sense???

Mine does do the same thing never noticed though. Ok question.... maybe I am looking too deep but if you want to go back to home tab as you mentioned why not just hit the home hardkey...this is what I do and it goes right back to home tab. One step versus hittin start then the link home or the quick menu then link...... am I missing something?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:18 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

So is there still not a landscape mode on 2.5? If not it will save me a flash. Im in love with the 23016 version as of now. Unless one of the 2.5 NRG ROMS has landscape. Then I will be willing to reconsider.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Red face Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I believe it is just considering Manila to be "home" or "today" so to speak, rather than specifying the home tab. This is prob so if you get off track in an app or mms and want to go back it doesn't take you all the way back to the actual home tab resulting in having to scroll over to whatever tab you were previously on ....dunno just a guess since a few times I have thought one other builds even stock how it sucks sometimes when I closed out it went straight to home tab rather than whatever tab I was on.....make sense???

Mine does do the same thing never noticed though. Ok question.... maybe I am looking too deep but if you want to go back to home tab as you mentioned why not just hit the home hardkey...this is what I do and it goes right back to home tab. One step versus hittin start then the link home or the quick menu then link...... am I missing something?
Home Hardkey is set to ms voice. I suppose I can remap elsewhere for now. Thanks for the reminder!
Old 11-15-2009, 02:26 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
So is there still not a landscape mode on 2.5? If not it will save me a flash. Im in love with the 23016 version as of now. Unless one of the 2.5 NRG ROMS has landscape. Then I will be willing to reconsider.
afaik, NO 2.5 port has landscape-fully engaged.
On this ROM Music, Album, Opera, Messaging all work in Landscape-Opera and Messaging need the kb out but they work in that display.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro