View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:23 AM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I believe it is just considering Manila to be "home" or "today" so to speak, rather than specifying the home tab. This is prob so if you get off track in an app or mms and want to go back it doesn't take you all the way back to the actual home tab resulting in having to scroll over to whatever tab you were previously on ....dunno just a guess since a few times I have thought one other builds even stock how it sucks sometimes when I closed out it went straight to home tab rather than whatever tab I was on.....make sense???

Mine does do the same thing never noticed though. Ok question.... maybe I am looking too deep but if you want to go back to home tab as you mentioned why not just hit the home hardkey...this is what I do and it goes right back to home tab. One step versus hittin start then the link home or the quick menu then link...... am I missing something?
Home Hardkey is set to ms voice. I suppose I can remap elsewhere for now. Thanks for the reminder!