View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:18 AM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
messaging problem...checking to see if anyone else is seeing this:
from the today screen, slide over to text tab and tap your most recent text msg received. Now, try to exit back to today screen.

Normally I would hit the start icon to exit, tap home icon and you should be back to Today screen but you end up back to messaging app. Also tried tapping top left corner to enable the quickmenu, tap today and same thing happens; back to messaging app.

However, I did find a way out. If you take the slider to the left where the contact tab is at the bottom of of the screen, it enable the back button to get you back to Today screen.

Anyone else having this issue?
I believe it is just considering Manila to be "home" or "today" so to speak, rather than specifying the home tab. This is prob so if you get off track in an app or mms and want to go back it doesn't take you all the way back to the actual home tab resulting in having to scroll over to whatever tab you were previously on ....dunno just a guess since a few times I have thought one other builds even stock how it sucks sometimes when I closed out it went straight to home tab rather than whatever tab I was on.....make sense???

Mine does do the same thing never noticed though. Ok question.... maybe I am looking too deep but if you want to go back to home tab as you mentioned why not just hit the home hardkey...this is what I do and it goes right back to home tab. One step versus hittin start then the link home or the quick menu then link...... am I missing something?
This post has been thanked 2 times.