View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 01:50 AM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
@ Anyone on the new build who has had ringer failure:

Did you do the Stock Flashdance? Just curious, just wanted to make sure it wasnt a carry over from the last build.
Did you apply the CDMA fix before it failed? (Dont think it matters but...)

I just finished flashing and am going to start playing.
TIA
Brother ya know me better than that! Of course I did and as you also know I am soft reset junkie. Anytime I HR, I hit it with a SR right after, every lovin time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Just be safe, I always flash to stock first. Then I take a bath, Light 6 Black Candles, and chant to the dark overlord. As I hard reset, I sacrifice a lamb, and cast a circle around the phone. Works for me.
Right on bro, thats EXACTLY what I do and have never had an issue. Thats what shocks me! I only had one lamb for today and I don't think the kid's cat is what the dark lord is lookin for... he can pull plenty of uuuuhhh kitty I am sure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
It's the worst right by the campus! Always laugh driving by Sprint and my call drops.
Thats Sprints way to give you Sprint customers a minute back............
This post has been thanked 2 times.