View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:09 AM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Ok made it happen again. This is the third time confirmed after full on flash dances I have got the ringer issue. Here is what I have done all three times....it happened. 23088 nov14

Went in dialer, menu, options, straight to ringtone, click on drop down arrow, then click "glass" (default) even though it is the default, then go down (23088 build) to "ok" click it and BINGO error. Weird thing is it will do it first thing sometimes and then others it's after I mess with the settings and do not get an error, than 10-30 min later at random it is gone....Gettin ready to start all over again....to clean the slate... Still the best ROM I have ever rolled with and ringing isn't that big a deal to me (I likey the vibie).... Just tryin to help figure it out.

Just noticed my sig says the 11/5 build still.....only 10 days ago.....but yet that ROM seems so out of date! 10 days and I have flashed like 5 or 6 more NRG works of art since....NICE..THANKS AGAIN
This post has been thanked 1 times.