View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:21 PM
twe90kid
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Does anyone know if there's a way to get a full version qwerty working on this like the one extracted from the diamond? I had one installed on the stock rom and it worked but doesnt work on this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
I use

Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="Registry">

<!-- Add City in TF3D Weather -->
<characteristic type="HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila" translation="filesystem">
    <parm name="Weather.CityList" datatype="string" value="NAM|US|DC|WASHINGTON"/>
</characteristic>

</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
@twe90kid,

I believe this is the manila file you want to backup for your weather: 2330fc3c_manila

Edit: looks like I was beat. But if you go this route, I believe you just put said manila file into: Sashimi->Auto->Root->Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
this here is a good place to look its post #32 I backed up those registry settings and works like a charm even in Manila 2.1. Can't find bluetooth though wish I could. If you do like in this post when you boot up the TP it will only have your location and all you have to do is click update. Its sweet. If you back up that file (2330fc3c_manila) you will still have all the locations and you'll have to go pick your location.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214
thanks, i exported using regedit into a reg file and will see if i can restore it on sashimi

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)