View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 06:45 AM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Exclamation Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

You seemed to have changed something in this build that effects the way some cabs install. Namingly any of the fixes that write to the Windows directory

The 2 fixes i use right off the bat are the Facebook after theme fix and the startup sound fix. i have attached them both to this post.

with the last build they installed perfectly right off the bat. after the current update both get the "Installation was unsuccessful" message when trying to install them. I had to extract the cab, then extract the .001 file and rename it accordingly from the setup.xml file and copy them over manually with total commander.

The facebook after theme fix makes the tab show up in "All Contacts" that allows you to sync your contact pictures and birthdays with facebook account, and you know what the startup sound fix does

The .rar file are the files that the fixes extract into the windows directory that for some reason the cabs cant overwrite.

on a side note i was wondering if you could throw those in your kitchen for your next release

Still loving the rom btw, awesome work!

EDIT: Oh my, as i was researching some of the problems it seems you have uploaded the 28th and i didnt see it, welp time to download and flash again and ill report if the same issues exist with the facebook stuff or not :/

UPDATE: All sound issues are fixed and the facebook fix isnt needed. Works great now to put it to the real test.
Attached Files
File Type: cab facebooktabaftertheme.cab (9.7 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab energyrom.startup.animation.fix.cab (461.4 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar fixes.rar (467.0 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by J.eremy; 07-28-2009 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Im a retard and didnt see the update thats 2hrs old...
This post has been thanked 1 times.