PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 04:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

I have always had a really good experience with stock roms on my sprint touch pro.. This is the only rom that has matched that.. Ive tried about half a dozen.. GOOD WORK..
Old 08-08-2009, 04:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrheineken08 View Post
the people tab is all messed up really all dude had to do was fix landscape and it would have been perfect its worse than b4 but with landscape messages showing un cut off in the new contact card this manila is half azzed its cool and all better than stock sprint i spose but dude needs to step it up, why do i have a 600 dollar fone to run a bunch of buggy appz on? we need some developers to realize that half *** is not acceptable.
What the F%^& have you released?? When you pay for software developers have a channel to directly receive questions and comments. So send your punk @$$ whining there, AND IF YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR IT SHUT THE F%^& UP AND FIX IT YOUR D@MN SELF!

Nobody asked you to install this on your damn phone, I suggest you go back stock and call customer care with your punk @ss twelve year old attitude. Its chumps like you that make hard workers feel like its not worth it. Grow up or get lost bro...
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:56 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG
Carrier: Sprint

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
whatever go goooooogle me a fix and call me dumb for not spendiding my entire life searching the www for something some one could take 2 minutes out of their precious rom flashing schedule to give me a quick answer
Quote:
and btw i get paid for a real job not sitting around selecting options from someones kitchen and putting a name on it with a bunch of programs that dont werk together with a bunch of dumb reg edits that dont do anything but slow down the device. why do u think the rest of the world calls us dumb americans?
hmmmmmm so your entire life is less than 2 minutes? and you dont want to waste all of it searching for a fix for your problem. as your time is by far more precious than anybody elses. and you have a real job as opposed to the rest of us that only get to imagine working half as hard as you do. well i feel for you man here you go, i found your fix
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k467/rdd0512/fu.gif

Last edited by rdd0512; 08-08-2009 at 04:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:10 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

damn this thread moves way to fast, i can't catch up 40 pages of reading, can someone summarize the discussion of the past 36hours?

Old 08-08-2009, 05:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
damn this thread moves way to fast, i can't catch up 40 pages of reading, can someone summarize the discussion of the past 36hours?
There's a new version, people are having issues like all ROMs. That's about it
Old 08-08-2009, 07:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

rmriggin is a n00b

I don't really know whats going on here but I have never chimed in. Suppose there's a first time for everything. Here goes...
This latest rom is working out great for me. Seems to be a bit more responsive than the previous build and I personally haven't noticed any or as many bugs with the 2.1 version of manilla. Great work on this one. I have been sticking with Energy roms because of all the ones I have tried to date I have been most pleased with Energy's features vs speed and stability. Honestly the only rom I have not tried yet is the multimedia (klingon or vulcan now?) only because I don't/wont need what it is capable of.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hello
could someone please test and report back if internet explorer is working on the newest release I have trid to get it to work and it will not load up a web page thank you in advance
Old 08-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Hello
could someone please test and report back if internet explorer is working on the newest release I have trid to get it to work and it will not load up a web page thank you in advance
Working for me
Old 08-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Hello
Ok my bad it is working now here is another question I have a cab that I have been trying to run see attached installs ok but will not open is this a 2.1 issue?
Attached Files
File Type: rar PPCGeek_1.01.rar (3.6 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well, despite my hesitation to post a link to anything that might actually help a complete ingrate like mrheinekantdoanythingforhimself -- it seems that yozgatg has actually just posted a 'fix' for the people tab in landscape, and it will probably be useful to a lot of you -- including those who obviously don't deserve it. How ironic.

(To install the files, first disable TouchFLO3d (From Start>Settings>Today>Items) and then copy the files into \WINDOWS\ before restarting TouchFLO3D.)

Last edited by askwhy; 08-08-2009 at 09:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro