PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Thank you you have always been a great help
Old 08-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Well, despite my hesitation to post a link to anything that might actually help a complete ingrate like mrheinekantdoanythingforhimself -- it seems that yozgatg has actually just posted a 'fix' for the people tab in landscape, and it will probably be useful to a lot of you -- including those who obviously don't deserve it. How ironic.
Thank you Askwhy you have always been a great help
Old 08-08-2009, 08:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Does anyone know a way to remove the nue 1% battery increments, and go back to the 10% increments, I guess it may be just me, but i prefer them and i think it may be a more accurate reading, going to 100% charge. Thanks
Old 08-08-2009, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
damn this thread moves way to fast, i can't catch up 40 pages of reading, can someone summarize the discussion of the past 36hours?

Some blower ( mrheineken0 ) came on the site said all Americans are stupid, all the ROMs and chiefs suck, he doesn't have any spare time, and he got ripped off when he bought his phone (paid full price).

Then he tried to back peddle out of it when he realized he was just another chump talking crap behind a computer screen.

Think that's about it. You should be all caught up.

Last edited by zone23; 08-08-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Q: Hey what did you do Friday night?
A: I don't want to say.

Q: It can't be that bad. Tell me, what did you do Friday night?
A: I spent 4 hours methodically testing for the cause of a minor glitch on my phone.

Q: Um...don't you have a life?
A: Apparantly not, or somebody would have stopped me by now.

Q: So, you figured out your issue right?
A: After 37 text messages, 2 hard resets, and a pot of coffee? No.

So it was already established earlier that the odd SMS issue a few of us have experienced (some messages to manila, some to classic, all notifications messed) was in no way caused by anything cooked into EnergyROM. EnergyROM SMS is perfectly fine. That's the good news. The bad news is that after 4 hours of testing I cannot determine what the heck caused the issue, because I have been utterly unable to reproduce the issue again. I guess that is *kinda* good news, but I wanted to know what triggered it before.

First I performed a hard reset and confirmed that SMS was fully working with all notifications present, and that the messages were avaiable in both Manila and classic view by sending myself a series of texts from Google Voice. That worked fine.

I then began manually installing and configuring everything that I would normally Sashimi, one by one, and sending myself SMS messages in between each change, and after each soft reset. After everything was installed, sync'd, and configured, the issue had still not reappeared. There was only one big thing left to do at that point...

I did one more Hard Reset and this time let Sashimi run on Auto as I usually do. Following a final soft reset I did one final SMS test which has confirmed that there is nothing wrong in the installation of any of my programs, configurations, or in the Sashimi auto process that is causing the SMS to go wonky. Hopefully it never goes wonky again, but then I might never know why it did before. Detailed log of this totally OCD series of SMS tests is attached. There is very little useful information in it, other than generally suggesting that most of the mentioned applications and reg edits are ok to use on EnergyROM. It also shows evertyhing I put on my phone, but it's not very interesting.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SMS tests on EnergyROM Refried.pdf (36.3 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

8/6/09 Rom: How can I remove the options under the contact picture's on the TF3D tab? I would rather have larger contact pictures, click the picture then select what I wish to do and lose the icon selections of "text, email, call, etc." similar to the original touchflo rom.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Anyone else getting "Error - Cannot load resource library \Windows\PCMCResEng.dll (193), exiting" when rebooting phone on the 8/6 rom? This has happened twice in a row for me.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint touch Pro

dallasjim is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrheineken08 View Post
and btw i get paid for a real job not sitting around selecting options from someones kitchen and putting a name on it with a bunch of programs that dont werk together with a bunch of dumb reg edits that dont do anything but slow down the device. why do u think the rest of the world calls us dumb americans?
I get it- you are the head of Sprint customer support. No one else could have such a crappy attitude. good luck with the job.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

AURORA REFRIED THE BEST ROM IN THIS TIME!!!
ENJOY

My report about Battery
Refried+Lumos+Radio

I like a lot this advertise in this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4226566

Please read through the progress report before reporting any bugs! (only report bugs that are not yet known)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07-August-2009.jpg (64.3 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 08-August-2009.jpg (64.7 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Are there any ppl out there running the Dynamic clock? If so, what do you think about your battery life and what are the settings you are running?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro