PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 05:46 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingwolf View Post
He was stating his experience jd627, if multiple people experience this then we know it is not a fluke but a bug, if you do not report it, how are we to know it is a problem and work on fixing it.

It is called being proactive.
Thanks!
I plan on running this rather lite for the remaining of the day. I've only installed the pimp package and a couple of reg tweaks like facemutedown and battery poll interval...

will probably install and run Lumos, Pocketwit, and Pocketshield...
Old 08-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
I just tested that and what happens is kind of funny, the dialer doesnt even show up but the phone rings and flashes like its supposed to. you can still hit send to answer then the dialer shows up in portrait mode. altho after you end the call the phone seems to stay in portrait mode untill you slide closed and slide back open
Thank you much. If it would just go back to landscape after the call it would still be OK for me. But having to take the device out of the car holder, close, open and then put it back in the car holder is not very safe for me.

Oh well, the 8/1 build with the RD dialier is doing well enough for me for now .
Old 08-07-2009, 06:03 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
I hope they get the RD version going. Not a fan of Tachi Dialer
Who's "they".. wouldn't that be more like "NRGZ28" ? lol

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 08-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
I thought if you select the 'HTC Black' theme in settings\today\appearance that you can have the plain black wallpaper on the today screen. Can anyone please help me on how to get the plain black wallpaper as a background? I searched for black vga wallpapers with no luck. thanks
anyone?????
Old 08-07-2009, 06:05 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I know you have a whole team of Energy ROM developers. How else could you get like 8 releases out in two weeks???

So yes..."they" lol
Old 08-07-2009, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

lol maybe you should open up a google code site or something for bug reporting. 7215 posts ouch! lol thats allot of reading!

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-07-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
I know you have a whole team of Energy ROM developers. How else could you get like 8 releases out in two weeks???

So yes..."they" lol
Yea, NRGZ28 is obviously the spokesman for a very shy army of developers .
Old 08-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
lol maybe you should open up a google code site or something for bug reporting. 7215 posts ouch! lol thats allot of reading!
The Guide ThreeFaces has been keeping up to date has been pretty effective.

Anything else is in post #4.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
anyone?????
If you are using a Standard build with Manila, you will have to go to the Settings page and use the wallpaper option there to change the background image. To be plain black, just use a 640x640 px image that is all black (this size image will keep the rotation speed from portrait to landscape fast)

If you are using Titanium build, go to Start -> Settings -> Today and check 'Use this picture as the background' and slect the same image as above.

Edit: Image attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black.jpg (2.6 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by xzachtli; 08-07-2009 at 06:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Is 2.1 Manilla compatible with the previous versions history view on the main page?
If so, how do I enable that. I think there was a regedit for it before.
Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro