PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Exclamation Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

OK apparently the people tab was still buggy.... it doesnt look right still in portrait or landscape as seen below, i have reaplied the People tab v3 fix from Gen.Y and now it looks right again, see attached screen shots

BEFORE

AFTER

attached is also the cab to fix it so it looks like the AFTER
GenY-PeopleTabV3.cab

It took me so long to catch because thats what i thought NRG was fixing in the 8/9 build
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b-portrait.jpg (12.1 KB, 310 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg b-landscape.jpg (15.2 KB, 305 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg a-portrait.jpg (12.7 KB, 301 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg a-landscape.jpg (16.6 KB, 298 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-10-2009, 05:10 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

does this rom include the audiopara volume boost hack? i realized that if i install the volume booster hack, the HTC Volume control would stop working and error out. can someone confirm if it has the volume enhancement, so i don't have to install it

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

OregonLAN is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Yes, a little.... This rom is good, but it bothers me when authors put links or “widgets” to their site. I have absolutely no interest in Twitter and I shouldn’t be subjected to a “shortcut” that I cannot remove.

Mighty helped me find a way to remove it though, downloading now…
Old 08-10-2009, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonLAN View Post
Yes, a little.... This rom is good, but it bothers me when authors put links or “widgets” to their site. I have absolutely no interest in Twitter and I shouldn’t be subjected to a “shortcut” that I cannot remove.

what do you meen a "shortcut you cant remove"? maybe im wrong but you can just click the "remove" and then click the "shortcut" and it will be "removed".

Also if you read the first post, NRG states that he has set this rom up the way he likes it because he uses it on his phone, he shares the work because he wants to not because he is obligated to....

What pisses me off is when carriers do the same thing, because technically you dont have a choice but to leave it or void your warranty, Your not being forced into anything, by anyone because there is a link to his twitter....

what i hate is when the "consumers" try to castrate the "authors" because something is there they do not like. you are not locked into anything with NRG, and if you feel you are there are many other roms that you can flash and see how you like, I personally think EnergyROM is the best out right now.

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-10-2009 at 05:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:30 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

how do you kill active sync properly?
Old 08-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Lurker

Justin Buser is a n00b

Hands down the best ROM I've seen, kudos
Old 08-10-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
how do you kill active sync properly?
some info located here, http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...ersal_Registry

Question:
How can I stop Active Sync from always turning-on even when it is not connected to my PC?
Answer:
Go to
menu -> add server source -> write down any server address (fake) -> complete procedure
then
menu -> schedule -> switch to manually (at the top of the list)

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-10-2009 at 05:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

Quote:

Yes, the Rom is good ask and you shall receive go into file explorer mydevice/windows/start menu/internet/widgets and delete the shortcut. Not that its THAT big of an issue,Microst left links on your phone and you still paid for it ...

Last edited by junior1234; 08-10-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: because I felt like it
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:

Drama....
Old 08-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Lurker

OregonLAN is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
what do you meen a "shortcut you cant remove"? maybe im wrong but you can just click the "remove" and then click the "shortcut" and it will be "removed".

Also if you read the first post, NRG states that he has set this rom up the way he likes it because he uses it on his phone, he shares the work because he wants to not because he is obligated to....

What pisses me off is when carriers do the same thing, because technically you dont have a choice but to leave it or void your warranty, Your not being forced into anything, by anyone because there is a link to his twitter....

what i hate is when the "consumers" try to castrate the "authors" because something is there they do not like. you are not locked into anything with NRG, and if you feel you are there are many other roms that you can flash and see how you like, I personally think EnergyROM is the best out right now.
First off, the “link” I speak of is a Twitter widget that the author preinstalled to keep others (i.e. you and I) updated on new release of his/her work. It would seem silly that author would add this feature for himself since he’s the author and would already be aware of these changes; don’t you think??? Second, being a widget instead of a simple twitter link, it appears that I have to manually delete the widget using a registry editor and/or file manager in order to remove it from the phone.

I’m not chastising the author for putting the widget in the build. I was merely asking how to remove it in the event that there was a simple solution that I had missed. Realizing that the release was just too “customized” for the author’s phone, I decided to switch.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro