PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave0812 View Post
hey guys the lates 23504 /2.5 build that just came out still has the cutoff dial pad. anyone getting the same thing?
I can confirm same issue with the dialer pad
Old 11-10-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

likeminas is just getting started
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds73 View Post
Yeah that was a ruff one for me too, as this is my business phone! As I stated just above you though, so far so good. I have loaded everything on that I like, and I have yet to have a problem.
Thanks for the input. I think will update to the new rom tonight.
I'm surprised only a handful of people have reported problems with the ringer and this glitch has not been a major issue for most people.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:54 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
[QUOTE

And...chicks dig geeks.
REALLY now????? [/QUOTE]

...could be the art and music, but I'm pretty sure it's the phone.

It's GOTTA be the phone!

EDIT: updating the Nov 9th 21864 2.5 Guide right now. ...may hold off on the other build if the dialer is jacked. I'll let you dudes know when it's posted.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
REALLY now?????

It's GOTTA be the phone![/QUOTE]

And this contributes to the thread in what way?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

dvanburen is a n00b

Lost my ringer once already with 11/09 21864 after restore via myphone. SR brought them back. 100% default ringers here. Will post if/when it happens again.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:58 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post

It's GOTTA be the phone!
And this contributes to the thread in what way?[/QUOTE]

...it doesn't other than for laughs...if you're into that sort of thing. The Guide I'm updating while responding to the joke does though.

I'll try to keep my posts more focused and helpful in the future.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

likeminas is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvanburen View Post
Lost my ringer once already with 11/09 21864 after restore via myphone. SR brought them back. 100% default ringers here. Will post if/when it happens again.
Yikes! That's a huge turn off. NRGZ if you're reading this, please note the issue with the ringer. Thanks!
Old 11-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
And this contributes to the thread in what way?
...it doesn't other than for laughs...if you're into that sort of thing. The Guide I'm updating while responding to the joke does though.

I'll try to keep my posts more focused and helpful in the future.[/QUOTE]

Hey now ThreeFaces, jokes are always fun. Sometimes this forum can get heated with people degrading someone else. So a lil joke every now and then is always welcomed especially when this forum can never stay on topic.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post

It's GOTTA be the phone!
And this contributes to the thread in what way?[/QUOTE]

the man works hard on his help guides. Cut him some slack. I know this thread is supposedly all business, but doesn't hurt to lighten the mood a little wouldn't you think? I think it's better than people yelling at each other.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:06 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds73 View Post
Yeah that was a ruff one for me too, as this is my business phone! As I stated just above you though, so far so good. I have loaded everything on that I like, and I have yet to have a problem.

On a side note, any of you Alltel guys out there been able to load a RevA icon to the taskbar? I have some traditional cabs for it, but they always mess up the battery meter. It always show 100% charged, but it would be different from the actual setting. That and I would like to keep it in the style of energy blue. I am assuming thats what is messing it up, I guess it could be the dcd provisioning cab??

Thanks,
hinds73
First off which 11/9 are you runnin, 23504 or 21864?

The dcd carrier cab is known to cause issues on some Alltel TPs, mainly causing the batt to always read 100%. I have never had that issue with the dcd cab for alltel date 103008. The Rev A icon issue could be related t your dcd cab as well as the taskbar as well as the build your are running.

A 100% working taskbar with no weird side affects for WM6.5.1 builds is non existant. The files are worked and arranged slightly different than they were in 6.5. There are a couple that are functional but cause minor issues. This could be part of your issue. If you re installing a custom taskbar with an Ra icon or just an Ra icon cab on the newer WM6.5.1 builds it may not work due to the files etc. I have a custom version of Tsowens tb6 6.5 taskbar that has an Ra icon in it and it works fine on the 21864 & 23016. However I have tried installing tsowens tb6 standard and then installing his RA icon cab and it would not work on any energyRom after 8/11 or 9/6, can't remeber which. It gets crazy when you start talking dll files, and with NRG cooking in the custom taskbar(custom dll files) it could get even more tricky. I rec checking out Tsowens toolbar thread for more detailed information. I can check and see if a copy of the custom tsowen tb6 I have with the orange colored tsowen Ra icon is posted in this thread, if not I can post it if ya wanna giver er a whirl.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro