PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

any possible way to put the known bugs and their fixes(if any) in some list for these non official releases?
could help in stopping with the repeated questions

i don't expect NRG to do it, but if there were some way possible that'd be great
Old 11-11-2009, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jcglendenning is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
This worked! Hopefully it'll hold up.
root disabling the dialer prevents calling from People Tab-or at least it did. I know you dont use that feature.
I'm going to try to hold on to the default dialer for now.

Dont want to call it a done deal yet but I do want to give GIANT props to this community for hashing this stuff out!
I found the single call part but where is this Mute Call 1.4 you talk of. It is not in my start-settings-tools-tweaks area?
Old 11-11-2009, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jcglendenning is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
This worked! Hopefully it'll hold up.
root disabling the dialer prevents calling from People Tab-or at least it did. I know you dont use that feature.
I'm going to try to hold on to the default dialer for now.

Dont want to call it a done deal yet but I do want to give GIANT props to this community for hashing this stuff out!
whoops quoted wrong person winmo please see above reply
Old 11-11-2009, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

trip is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Open TouchPro Tweaks in the tools/tweaks folder.
First options are Call settings.
Go down to Phone Pad Style and change in from HTC to Windows Mobile Standard and hit ok.
Exit out and call your self.
May need a soft reset.

Ringer issue will be fixed.

You WILL NOT be able to use the people tab to make calls though.
The People Tab is linked to Tachi dialer.
I recommend using another contact manager.
I use Panoramic Contact Genius.

Ok gees... people have been saying to open touch pro tweaks and I havent found it since im using the 21864 build. its not there so I cant try that unfortunately.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:56 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcglendenning View Post
I found the single call part but where is this Mute Call 1.4 you talk of. It is not in my start-settings-tools-tweaks area?
It is in that area but you have to open TouchPro Tweak app once there.
MUTE Call is in there.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jcglendenning is a n00b

dammit i am on 21864 build as well that is why...nevermind my question winmo.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:04 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Mute call did not work here at all.

Disabled the HTC dialer again and the ringer did indeed work again..
Yes you lose Fav tab calling features but if you wanna hear the incoming calls.... LOL
Panoramic Contact Genius, Resco Contacts and the like are way better that HTC fav tab anyway.

Last edited by rootlinux; 11-11-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Maybe this will help. When I try to flash to 23504, everything seems to go ok progress bar goes all the way to 100%. Device soft resets and gets stuck at boot screen. Now I have to manually put into bootloader. Now I go to start dance all over again. When I run RUU and it asks me if I want to update from current version to 1.08.605.4 there is nothing in the current version see attached image. Again every other build is flashing and booting up without issue. Ive downloaded and redownloaded. Ive tried from laptop, Ive tried from PC, Ive tried from SD I'm sorry for posting this so many times, just thought Id try to throw this screen shot out there maybe that will help someone know whats going on here. Ive never had any issues flashing any of energys roms. Ive tried google and ppcgeeks search and the closest thing I can find is, if it gets stuck on boot screen, to manually put into bootloader and reflash. I have been trying this for 3 days now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen.jpg (11.8 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

zachofalltrades is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
any possible way to put the known bugs and their fixes(if any) in some list for these non official releases?
could help in stopping with the repeated questions

i don't expect NRG to do it, but if there were some way possible that'd be great

It would be nice if the forum were coupled with a wiki. XDA has wiki (but it does not get a lot of use unfortunately). A forum is great format for ongoing discussion/exploration/debate. A wiki is a much better format for a repository of information that is static.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Mute call did not work here at all.

Disabled the HTC dialer again and the ringer did indeed work again..
Yes you lose Fav tab calling features but if you wanna hear the incoming calls.... LOL
Panoramic Contact Genius, Resco Contacts and the like are way better that HTC fav tab anyway.
And you did the HTC volume control portion too?
I was in failure, did both steps, phonerang first try.I didnt think the HTC volume portion was important sine the display is WM but maybe it is?

Just checked, I'm still ringing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro