PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

eddieyee is keeping up the good workeddieyee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Pull up the on screen keyboard and click the "ABC" button. It's probably set at the XT9 right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sha04 View Post
anyone know why the new touch keyboard is so small

and also how to turn off the autocomplete word thing. I cant type my email address cause it keeps trying to fix it
Old 11-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
Have a link to the cab? id rather use that then changing the dialer if it works
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1256626765

its worth a shot but if it dosen't work def. try roots way,that's one of the main ppl on this thread i look too for fixes so im sure his way will work if this don't work for you,i just noticed on the 5th build i had no issues nor this one and wondered if the cab may have been the cause............im a noob

Old 11-11-2009, 06:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

_sandman is keeping up the good work_sandman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to _sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
regarding the Sense sms threading:

im in a conversation - i reply to a message - the message sends - doesnt show up in the conversation - then other person replies - then my text message that i sent will pop up..

seems like a reload lag. still searchin that regedit to have faster loading .. works fine for awhile then it will start this after a soft reset.

Regards to ringer issues

still none here after using the badboys full volume fix cab

EDIT : reloading HTC Sence via today home plugin uncheck -then recheck will fix the text issue! .. only for a short time though
Old 11-11-2009, 06:25 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsdeguzman1029 View Post
First of all, I'd like to say awesome ROM NRG

I've been using the EnergyROM's since August and updating regularly, but I'm having a problem with the latest "Photon" version.

Issue 1: Whenever I want to watch a video say on YouTube or a movie trailer, the phone goes into "Streaming Media" screen but it only buffers to about 4% and then times out every single time. I have my data connection on, my phone plan has unlimited data and yes, I've paid the bill.

Issue 2: When I'm browsing on my phone using Opera, whenever I want to open one of the the videos mentioned above or even download a cab file or zip file, the phone automatically opens internet explorer instead and then asks for confirmation of the download. Is there anyway to override this? I don't even use the IE mobile browser, just Opera Mini, but this defeats the purpose.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
EnergyROM "Photon" Build 21864 "Standard"
You are using Opera MINI?
If so then that is the problem.

This rom comes cooked with Opera Mobile 9.5 and 9.7.
Opera Mini is a java browser.

Youtube will only work if you download the version of youtube player I posted a link to earlier in the thread or with Kinoma play.
As far as I know that is the only way.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jsdeguzman1029 is a n00b

First of all, I'd like to say awesome ROM NRG

I've been using the EnergyROM's since August and updating regularly, but I'm having a problem with the latest "Photon" version.

Issue 1: Whenever I want to watch a video say on YouTube or a movie trailer, the phone goes into "Streaming Media" screen but it only buffers to about 4% and then times out every single time. I have my data connection on, my phone plan has unlimited data and yes, I've paid the bill.

Issue 2: When I'm browsing on my phone using Opera, whenever I want to open one of the the videos mentioned above or even download a cab file or zip file, the phone automatically opens internet explorer instead and then asks for confirmation of the download. Is there anyway to override this? I don't even use the IE mobile browser, just Opera Mini, but this defeats the purpose.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
EnergyROM "Photon" Build 21864 "Standard"
Old 11-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan704 View Post
This might help some of you guys out with your ringers....I went into the touchpro tweak app and disabled "Mute call" (1.4) and then i went to HTC Volume Control and set my phone to Single Control for System & Ring....My ringer has been working for the passed 30 minutes!
This worked! Hopefully it'll hold up.
root disabling the dialer prevents calling from People Tab-or at least it did. I know you dont use that feature.
I'm going to try to hold on to the default dialer for now.

Dont want to call it a done deal yet but I do want to give GIANT props to this community for hashing this stuff out!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Well just tried REDOWNLOADING using different browser. And 23504 will not go past boot screen... Anyone got any other ideas?
Old 11-11-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

_sandman is keeping up the good work_sandman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to _sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Well just tried REDOWNLOADING using different browser. And 23504 will not go past boot screen... Anyone got any other ideas?

did you do the flash dance.. ???

otherwise i have dropped the customRUU.exe and the .nbh files into an older rom folder and ok'd to replace and it worked fine that way
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
did you do the flash dance.. ???

otherwise i have dropped the customRUU.exe and the .nbh files into an older rom folder and ok'd to replace and it worked fine that way
Thanks for reply, yes I have done flash dance. Ive tried downloading multiple times... I have tried all of the 23504 builds from 11-09, and 11-10... 21864 builds seems to be fine....
Old 11-11-2009, 06:45 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
This worked! Hopefully it'll hold up.
root disabling the dialer prevents calling from People Tab-or at least it did. I know you dont use that feature.
I'm going to try to hold on to the default dialer for now.

Dont want to call it a done deal yet but I do want to give GIANT props to this community for hashing this stuff out!
Going to test this out now.
Disabling the dialer works but it maybe more of a simple "MUTE call" issue.

Will post back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro