PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Do you mind posting a small faq of what you did to get this to work? I've followed the instructions at xda, but no matter what I tell it to do, the picture still looks stretched. It looks good on the program, but once I install its stretched too wide. Thanks for the help.
The picture looks stretched because you are using the wrong resolution when creating the pic. you have to bump it down to 480x640

you are creating wallpapers for the touch pro2 size screen, its just a small adjustment
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
The picture looks stretched because you are using the wrong resolution when creating the pic. you have to bump it down to 480x640

you are creating wallpapers for the touch pro2 size screen, its just a small adjustment
Oh okay so 480 x 640 in portrait and 640 x 480 in landscape?
Old 08-10-2009, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Oh okay so 480 x 640 in portrait and 640 x 480 in landscape?
yup 480 width x 640 height in portrait
and
640 width and 480 height in landscape
Old 08-10-2009, 04:36 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
WOW - Battery life on this ROM is fantastic. Does this thing produce energy? This could be the best battery life I've ever had on ANY ROM! And I've tried them ALL, every one I tell you.
Thanks!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Anyone have a changelog from 8/6 to 8/9? I'm just curious... and THANKS FOR OPENING THE MIRROR BACK UP!!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Anyone have a changelog from 8/6 to 8/9? I'm just curious... and THANKS FOR OPENING THE MIRROR BACK UP!!!!
Not much changed besides a few of the fixes for landscape mode

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...81#post1090881

right from NRG
Old 08-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

OregonLAN is a n00b

What's with the twitter widget and how can I remove it? I have no interest in twits...

Last edited by OregonLAN; 08-10-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonLAN View Post
What's with the twitter widget and how can I remove it?
its nrg's twitter feed.. no need to remove.. keep ya updated !
Old 08-10-2009, 04:56 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonLAN View Post
What's with the twitter widget and how can I remove it? I have no interest in twits...
Does it really bother you that much? You can delete it from the folder so you don't have to see it if it does...
Old 08-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ldrn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hojotogo View Post
I picked up one of those palm bluetooth keyboards cheap and have been using it. The last one or two builds of this rom don't seem to have a profile for it. Other roms with 2.1 recognize and link to the keyboard. Does anyone know where I can find a bluetooth update that would have a keyboard/input profile on it?
I've been looking for the same thing -- I ran into this issue myself, only I have a palm bluetooth keyboard, a dell branded one from my Axim, and a 5-row think outside type with original branding -- none worked. I think the HID profile is missing.

*Edit * I downloaded the bluetooth drivers from palm for windows mobile (here) -- it still did not work with the Manila and WM bluetooth options, but I was able to run their Wireless Keyboard app and connect to my keyboards. You can close the app after the pairing is done.

This rom is amazing; despite a few small issues with it, it is the first time I've seen my touch pro as a potential and viable replacement for my Nokia Internet Tablet in my pocket.

Last edited by ldrn; 08-10-2009 at 05:29 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro