PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
What is that?
check out my guide (link in my sig)

thanks for spreading my guide !

Quote:
Oh. Eh...i really don't install much and I rather do it manually so I don't step on any toes. I was using Sashimi for a little while but gave that up
watch the Info Videos i link to in my guide.. its really really simple.. you can unlock and flash your phone.. this is even easier.

Old 08-05-2009, 05:49 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
I was looking at nrgz twitter page and he says "new vga roms from me coming tonight"
I hope this is right
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

@murducky,

Your guides were rather helpful to me so I recommend them to anyone wondering about Sashimi. Also, eagerly awaiting the new ROM with 2.1!
Old 08-05-2009, 05:50 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
check out my guide (link in my sig)

thanks for spreading my guide !

watch the Info Videos i link to in my guide.. its really really simple.. you can unlock and flash your phone.. this is even easier.

It's not that I don't know how to use Sashimi. It's just that I rather just do it manually for the most part. Cause 1. I don't install many programs to begin with and 2) b/c not every ROM is the same. Some already have things that I may install so no need to install twice, right. And I don't see a point of the Manual sashimi...
Old 08-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
It's not that I don't know how to use Sashimi. It's just that I rather just do it manually for the most part. Cause 1. I don't install many programs to begin with and 2) b/c not every ROM is the same. Some already have things that I may install so no need to install twice, right. And I don't see a point of the Manual sashimi...
i install a lot after a flash, like all the titanium plugins and their settings, voice mail number, email accounts, i went from manually installing everything around 3 hours to less then 10 mins to have everything set back how i want it. just a few more items to find. now i can flash everyday if NRG will have us do.

lol
Old 08-05-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
I was looking at nrgz twitter page and he says "new vga roms from me coming tonight"
And he says they'll contain:

Manila 2.1 from yozgtag is done and he posted it. New VGA ROMs from me coming tonite. Don't mess up your phone installing it via cab...

Sweet!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:19 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
i install a lot after a flash, like all the titanium plugins and their settings, voice mail number, email accounts, i went from manually installing everything around 3 hours to less then 10 mins to have everything set back how i want it. just a few more items to find. now i can flash everyday if NRG will have us do.

lol
i don't install that much. powersms, vito sms, pocketwit, NFS.....thats pretty much it really. Set my two emails back up. done. 5-7mins
Old 08-05-2009, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Are we ready for tonight?
Big dinner we wil have.
Enjoy it...

http://twitter.com/NRGZ28/status/3153114181
Old 08-05-2009, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

dallasjim is becoming a great contributor

NRG, I ditched my Pre and I am back to the TP and your ROMs. I am sending another contribution for your hard work. I can code Linux and still thought the Palm Pre was crap. I too request a stripped down Energy ROM: no AIM, Facebook, etc. Not a big deal, but if possible appreciated. I look forward to flashing in the am. Good luck on Manila 2.5. I wouldn't want to be you!

Question: how much impact does page pool have on battery life?

Thanks!

I meant Manila 2.1 unless you are way ahead!

Last edited by dallasjim; 08-05-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: boo boo
Old 08-05-2009, 06:46 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasjim View Post
NRG, I ditched my Pre and I am back to the TP and your ROMs. I am sending another contribution for your hard work. I can code Linux and still thought the Palm Pre was crap. I too request a stripped down Energy ROM: no AIM, Facebook, etc. Not a big deal, but if possible appreciated. I look forward to flashing in the am. Good luck on Manila 2.5. I wouldn't want to be you!

Question: how much impact does page pool have on battery life?

Thanks!
Alllright, welcome back bro!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro