PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
you know what i mean.... it's been a long day and I'm stock with sprint rom.............can't flash at work from the comp, and somehow flashing from SD doesn't work.
No worries just making sure you don't confuse the newbies.....
Old 11-05-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Great ROM! I am currently running the nov 4 21864 ROM I have probably about been lookin around all today to find out how to get the MMS working for USCC touch pro.

The weird thing is I had it woorking on the nov 3 21864 ROM but i just had to have the most current ROM, I have tried everything i can think of except go back to the nov 3 ROM which i refused to do.

If there is anyone out there with a USCC touch pro and got MMS to work on nov 4 or 5 rom please share ASAP.

I AM NOT A QUITER SO I WILL KEEP LOOKING AND TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS UNTIL I GET IT GOING!

Thanks for all the help!
Old 11-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

mike542 is a n00b
Talking Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Everything been great so far love all the new updates, the whole not being able to send texts with out creating a new one been a problem. Going to try the newest build today to see if anything is better
Old 11-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
you know what i mean.... it's been a long day and I'm stock with sprint rom.............can't flash at work from the comp, and somehow flashing from SD doesn't work.

presumming that your sd card is formatted for FAT32 and you renamed the file to RAPHIMG.nbh, once you put the phone in bootloader mode, press power when it say to. If you do not get the message to press the power button to flash, there is a mistake in the name of the NBH file or you do not have the file at the root of your microSD card.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

erockvr6 is keeping up the good workerockvr6 is keeping up the good workerockvr6 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
there are 3 attachments
1. use remove picturemai/arcsoft cab, then soft reset
2. Install new arcsoft cab then soft reset
3. try if it works and if you still have some problems, install the 3rd cab.

hope that helps!!
well i tried all that and still nothing, so i just hard reset the phone and right off the bat i could send a text and receive one, however this was w/ the compose message button, idk yet about replying, we'll see. oh and im on 23081 r.2 nov 4

edit: well replying to a msg also works
sweet! i think tho once i restore all my msgs it will mess it up tho

Last edited by erockvr6; 11-05-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep

First impressions on Nov 5 21864 are fantastic.

SMS worked without changing a thing.

Small issue with slider causing a double image of date when selecting calendar but it's cosmetic. (no biggie).

Lovin it so far.

Will keep testing.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
presumming that your sd card is formatted for FAT32 and you renamed the file to RAPHIMG.nbh, once you put the phone in bootloader mode, press power when it say to. If you do not get the message to press the power button to flash, there is a mistake in the name of the NBH file or you do not have the file at the root of your microSD card.
I checked all those things. My sd card is FAT32, the file is just lying there under storage card. But it doens't ask me to hit the power button. Unless I am doing something wrong with the file, but the name is as RAPHIMG.nbh.....
let me just ask, which file is it that I should be renaming? the customRUU one or the RAPHIMG.nbh after unzipping?
Old 11-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Not really liking the changes to the media player controls in TF on today's build. The album art is really small but I am sure NRG is still tinkering around and it will turn out excellent. Windows Live still isn't working either.

And to think I almost switched to a Samsung Moment yesterday. lol
Old 11-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
And to think I almost switched to a Samsung Moment yesterday. lol
Ick. I was halfway thinking about an HTC Hero but not sold on Android yet.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Great ROM! I am currently running the nov 4 21864 ROM I have probably about been lookin around all today to find out how to get the MMS working for USCC touch pro.

The weird thing is I had it woorking on the nov 3 21864 ROM but i just had to have the most current ROM, I have tried everything i can think of except go back to the nov 3 ROM which i refused to do.

If there is anyone out there with a USCC touch pro and got MMS to work on nov 4 or 5 rom please share ASAP.

I AM NOT A QUITER SO I WILL KEEP LOOKING AND TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS UNTIL I GET IT GOING!

Thanks for all the help!
Same here.. i'm on uscc and cannot for the live of me get MMS to work now. Please post if you do find a fix.. I will as well..

Anyone have ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro