View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:13 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Great ROM! I am currently running the nov 4 21864 ROM I have probably about been lookin around all today to find out how to get the MMS working for USCC touch pro.

The weird thing is I had it woorking on the nov 3 21864 ROM but i just had to have the most current ROM, I have tried everything i can think of except go back to the nov 3 ROM which i refused to do.

If there is anyone out there with a USCC touch pro and got MMS to work on nov 4 or 5 rom please share ASAP.

I AM NOT A QUITER SO I WILL KEEP LOOKING AND TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS UNTIL I GET IT GOING!

Thanks for all the help!
Same here.. i'm on uscc and cannot for the live of me get MMS to work now. Please post if you do find a fix.. I will as well..

Anyone have ideas?