View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 06:00 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
It's not that I don't know how to use Sashimi. It's just that I rather just do it manually for the most part. Cause 1. I don't install many programs to begin with and 2) b/c not every ROM is the same. Some already have things that I may install so no need to install twice, right. And I don't see a point of the Manual sashimi...
i install a lot after a flash, like all the titanium plugins and their settings, voice mail number, email accounts, i went from manually installing everything around 3 hours to less then 10 mins to have everything set back how i want it. just a few more items to find. now i can flash everyday if NRG will have us do.

lol