PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

rparik01 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
NRG I was wondering, I use a cab called InboxExtender it was originally designed for mobile 6.1. I used it on my Moto Q and still use it on your ROM. It adds mark all as read in my inbox. It makes it so I don't have to go to each email and mark it as read. Is there anyway to add this to your ROM? I wonder if anyone else would use it or if someone knows of another way to mark all emails as read with out the cab I would love to know.

Thanks and I love your ROMs but I'm sure you know how great it is with out me saying it. Thanks man and stay cool I know its hot out there in Vegas at least its a dry heat.
I have always added that to the ROMs I upload as well. So it doesn't work with this ROM? I would use it if it is out there.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rparik01 View Post
I have always added that to the ROMs I upload as well. So it doesn't work with this ROM? I would use it if it is out there.

It works I use it all the time I can get it to you if you need it, it would be great though if it could be cooked into the ROM (for me anyway and I guess maybe you).
Attached Files
File Type: cab InboxExtender.CAB (7.6 KB, 210 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by zone23; 07-29-2009 at 07:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I think NRG cooks some crack into his builds cuz I'm already addicted!
this sentence gave me the LOLs
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeloHero View Post
Just to take it to the next level, I will flash my phone next time I'm flying... I'll have to post a pic!
i think tech1 has us beat by cooking roms while he flys his spaceship

Old 07-29-2009, 07:31 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Okay, we are ate almost 6,000 post so I may have missed it...what and how do I fix the SSMaHo autostart failed?
Old 07-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
It works I use it all the time I can get it to you if you need it, it would be great though if it could be cooked into the ROM (for me anyway and I guess maybe you).
Nice Thanks!

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 07-29-2009, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

Quote:
That's a know bug it will work just fill in your info and just go back give it a minute it will find ya.
Would you happen to know how to get back to the screen to update your contact card with your facebook profile pic ??? Also, anybody know how to make a cab file ???
Old 07-29-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

Hey where exactly is the twitter widget?

i been waiting for this....

Old 07-29-2009, 07:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman9821 View Post
can anyone tell me where I can find the registry edit to make the defualt ring to be "vibrate and ring"...
HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0\Script

default is "apw3r"

I use "av0pw3r"

Adding the "v0" is what makes the device vibrate while it is playing "p" the ringtone.

a = activate device
cN = set volume to N in percentage max volume
fN = flash notification LED for N seconds
p = play ringtone. Note that this will play the ringtone all the way through before continuing with the next code.
r = repeat. Note that this should be the last code in your Script string, if used at all.
vN = vibrate for N seconds
wN = wait for N seconds. Note that the device will wait this long before continuing with the next code.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:52 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Hey where exactly is the twitter widget?

i been waiting for this....
start>internet>widgets>nrgz's twitter page
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
On a brighter note, my new rom is moving at lighting speed and I've only found one bug and that's with facebook, it says connection failed but my data connection is fine !!! Another stellar rom, Thanks !!!
What I do , hit ok, a few times and get the failed thingy each time...then after for or 5 times, hit cancel and proceed and it is done. Seems it works just does not let you know...

--Steve

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro