PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I have always found wmp to be garbage, i have over 2000 mp3s on my phone. I find it bogs way down if you have any good amount of songs. pocketmusic is a great alternative. I delete the wmp tab right off of the touchflo.
does pocketmusic have smart lookup? One of the things I like about wmp library is you can hit a letter on the keyboard and it will start filtering just like smartdial. Fastest way Ive found to find a song besides voice command.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Does anyone have a the wallpaper in the latest energy rom 9/06 without the swirl.

Thanks
Old 09-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Loving this ROM, battery life is good for me and haven't found anything wrong with the ROM that would make me change.

Keep up the good work NRG!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok not complaining here but I have put EnergyROM on two co-workers TP's and even tho I dont care about this....They seemed to really be concerned that the phone application had no landscape mode. Well it does but nothing shows up correctly at all. Again I have no problem with this as I dont EVER use phone in landscape but i guess they do. Heres to hoping its fixed in a future version...
EDIT: By my testing just now it seems that the graphic button files are not showing up and that the landscape mode is trying to use 800x480...
Old 09-09-2009, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Here you go.
I upped this file but it does not include the game.
It is only the files you need to make the game work with Gsen.

http://rapidshare.com/files/27755710..._Gsen.zip.html

I will not supply the game as it is not freeware and only cost 10 bucks.
This will turn the game into a Gsen game.

( By editing the Config.xml you maybe able to turn other games or apps into Gsen games or apps )

Here is the How to.
-------------------------------------------------------------

- Install Need for Speed Undercover

To get it working with Gsen:

Extract everything from the NFSU Gsen.zip
- Install GPad
- copy Config.xml into Gpad folder in program files and delete old config.xml file
- Start Gpad
- Then run NFS

--------------------------------------------------------------

NRG rom plays NFS Undercover perfect in Gsen.
Now some of you guys that shy away from this rom because it doesn't play the game can be happy. IT DOES!

I've tried this fix & it never worked for me (or a lot of other people)

Maybe we did something wrong as it is kind of a PITA....

~John
Old 09-09-2009, 10:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
I'll have to see what Merdin does with his roms, battery life on his are amazing.........no one else is close.
NFSFAN & SAC give superb battery life also (& both run NFS g-sen which merdin doesn't)

~John
Old 09-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

wjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to wjrandon Send a message via Yahoo to wjrandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by russelbutt View Post
i've had the same problem. every picture i take is in portrait mode. has no one else had this problem?!

i've got the verizon arcsoft mms cab installed if that helps troubleshoot.
I've tried just about everything to correct this but no success. I flashed back to the Sprint stock rom then reflashed to the newest EnergyRom and didn't install anything -- took a photo in landscape, it came out as a portrait. At this point I'm pretty sure it has something to do w/ the G-Config application that's being baked into the rom.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
does pocketmusic have smart lookup? One of the things I like about wmp library is you can hit a letter on the keyboard and it will start filtering just like smartdial. Fastest way Ive found to find a song besides voice command.
Actually, no, but that would be a great feature
Old 09-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Try this if you don't need the g-sensor for improved battery life:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=16

Now if someone could make an app that turns it off and on...

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|

Last edited by cmgj; 09-09-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:21 AM
N00b
Carrier: Iusacell

DavidAbarca is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsaint77 View Post
hi i love your energy ROM one of my worker love to download them every month but i finally decided to add it to my phone. run nice but i have one little issue. i wanted to ask you a question how do u get a picture add as a wallpaper easily i'm having a hard time with that. the album to view the picture does allow me set the picture as a wallpaper when i view them I want to but when i try option to see if i could add the desktop wallpaper i don't see no wallpaper option. please let me know what I'm doing something wrong if could fix this. thanks

you have to select the photos from tf3d, under settings tab... if you selected the picture from windows you will not be able to see it since manilla is "hidding" the desktop. let us know if it works

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro