PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 01:13 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

My alarm went off this morning after setting it last night.
Is the alarm not working for you guys or just not working correctly?
Will test it some more and make sure mine is working correctly.
Still on 9/5

Stayed up till about 6 this morning messing with things. LOL
Probably should go back and read more about the alarm issue but it can wait.
To tired to read that much.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadz View Post
Nope have you tried a hard reset?

Flashed back to Stock, then flashed to NRGZ again and then tried a hard reset. It seems to be working now. Must've been a bad flash.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

wow...I just received a message and my phone just kept vibrating and wouldn't stop or respond to any button presses on the phone...so I soft reset and next thing I know...it just came up with the setting up my phone message and apparently it hard reset...lameeee
Old 09-09-2009, 01:35 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Have been running 9/5 since 9/5 and no problems at all so far.
Seems like the new ROM needs a stock flash for sure before flashing it.
Seeing a lot of random issues being reported.
Issues I can not recreate here and I know I can't be the only one without issues.

If you get random weirdness flash to stock and then back.
I honestly believe NRG made a solid rom as usual.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Quoted For Truth
Old 09-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Have been running 9/5 since 9/5 and no problems at all so far.
Seems like the new ROM needs a stock flash for sure before flashing it.
Seeing a lot of random issues being reported.
Issues I can not recreate here and I know I can't be the only one without issues.

Agree 1000%! However my 906 does have the Alarm/Reminder quirk after a stock flash. Not having any of the other quirks. Not an issue for me, just saying.
EDIT: What's going on is that when the Alarm goes off, so does whatever Reminder notification I have set and overides the alarm sound. One "fix" is to make them the same sound but while I need the Rooster to wake me up, I dont need it to remind me to pay the cable bill

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-09-2009 at 02:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Agree 1000%! However my 906 does have the Alarm/Reminder quirk after a stock flash. Not having any of the other quirks. Not an issue for me, just saying.
EDIT: What's going on is that when the Alarm goes off, so does whatever Reminder notification I have set and overides the alarm sound. One "fix" is to make them the same sound but while I need the Rooster to wake me up, I dont need it to remind me to pay the cable bill
You could try G-Alarm.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:21 PM
The Rootinator

Ok.
So you are saying the Alarm makes the reminder go off at the same time or it just changes the sound from the reminder to match the alarm?
Lack of sleep makes me confused. LOL

Does the alarm cancel out the reminder or just change the alert sound?

I will try it here.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Ok.
So you are saying the Alarm makes the reminder go off at the same time or it just changes the sound from the reminder to match the alarm?
Lack of sleep makes me confused. LOL

Does the alarm cancel out the reminder or just change the alert sound?

I will try it here.
@chazybaz13: Thanks @ G alarm, love it with my Pimp package, but I'm spending some time with "stock" Energy and waiting for, hopefully, Pimp 2.5. Another poster said the same issue remained with Galarm as well.
@rootlinux:It's like a Sound Battle both sounds go off with the Reminder notification winning out, not good if you have a quiet, "gentle" Reminder-I need a WAKE UP! kind of sound.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:39 PM
The Rootinator

Tested it and I get the same thing here.

Strange thing is this.
Hit the snooze on the alarm and when it played back it played correctly. Hmmmm
First went off and stated the correct tone then switched to the reminder tone.
After I hit snooze, the second time it played the correct alarm sound.
It is like it doesn't know which tone to play.
Maybe it is playing the last tone that is set.

Gonna take a look through the reg and see if I can find anything.
Never looked for this before as I don't use it that often.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro