PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 04:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

I need to back track to solve a problem. Can I still get a copy of the last release or the one before? (don't ya just lovit. everyone hollers for a new release, then some noob wants the old one)
Old 09-06-2009, 04:30 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Sorry to post yet again, everytime a program tries to access GPS I get a soft reset. Smartphone tracker, sprintNAV, TeleNAV. Can anyone check theirs and see if it works? I don't know whats going on, I did the whole back to stock flash dance. and 3 hard resets before starting to config.
Google Maps locked onto 10 satellites insanely quickly. Dont have any NAV programs because I just use G maps. hope that helps.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:32 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I turn my phone off when I go camping or otherwise am away from power for longer than flightmode can handle. There's always PSShutXP if you want that functionality.
the updated cab fixes the htc issue, it was only a htc device issue so all is good now. i just remapped the app to send key.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:48 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

heres a link for touch pro response cab, set it for all taps or just keyboard to vibrate. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Sorry to post yet again, everytime a program tries to access GPS I get a soft reset. Smartphone tracker, sprintNAV, TeleNAV. Can anyone check theirs and see if it works? I don't know whats going on, I did the whole back to stock flash dance. and 3 hard resets before starting to config.
sounds to me like a profile update is in order 2 min fix have you tried that?
Old 09-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunacie View Post
Runs great, gorgeous ROM as usual - thanks!

One issue, seems at least one other poster on this thread had the same:

I launched the 'wallpaper' function in Manila 'Settings' tab and foolishly chose 'no' option, now the blue graphic at the bottom is gone, too. Subsequent attempts to launch the wallpaper function are unsuccessful, it has never started again since the first time.

I did the same thing and have the same issue. I Downloaded BkAllTabs manila2.1 fix v2.zip from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551614 to see if that would fix it and still no go. I hate to hard set to get this fixed. Is there only one place to change wallpaper in TF3D?

Add: I just hard reset. Loaded nothing. Went to the wallpaper tab, chose no - picked a picture - restarted manilla - picture was there on the home tab - went to wallpaper - chose yes for use default - it changed it right away to the black wallpaper on the home tab - restarted manilla. Now when I try to launch wallpaper nothing happens. I always do the flash dance with stock so I know that''s not it. (now I know why I've used Titanium for 5 months!)

Last edited by Comstar; 09-06-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

rmel77 is a n00b

Very nice NRG!

Does anyone know what was the previous Opera version used on 8/11 version? I can't logon on to my work email web site. example,www.mymail.company.com. I was able to do this on previous version.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvon View Post
i have a issue... I can't turn my phone off! The slide to power off does not work. Please help!

hahahahahaha............
Old 09-06-2009, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO !
Carrier: Sprint - OMJ

itsachirpthing is keeping up the good workitsachirpthing is keeping up the good work

Minor detail here, but is anyone getting the generic windows font when the connection screen pops up after plugging in the usb cable. This is the screen when you select "active syc" "internet sharing".... The letters are very block like and appears to be some standard front. Can anyone else confirm? I have flashed twice after a stock flash. Also, I have lost the new lock pad, it has defaulted back to wm 6.5 pad (password after lock). Thanks folks.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Yep, and the last 8/11 evening ROM did the same for me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsachirpthing View Post
Minor detail here, but is anyone getting the generic windows font when the connection screen pops up after plugging in the usb cable. This is the screen when you select "active syc" "internet sharing".... The letters are very block like and appears to be some standard front. Can anyone else confirm? I have flashed twice after a stock flash. Also, I have lost the new lock pad, it has defaulted back to wm 6.5 pad (password after lock). Thanks folks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro