PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 02:50 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Does TouchPal support haptic?
I like haptic.
Keypad is working great though.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
@root @ahuskins...

Since flashing to the shipped rom yesterday afternoon resulted in no further auto HR, I added apps. By the end of the night, no HR. So I flashed to the 8/11 NRG Rom (not the 9/5 that you guys provided). Been running strong all day. There must be something in the 9/5 that my phone just doesn't like.

For now, all is well and I'll just wait for the next release (plus a few days comments) to upgrade.
GREAT. I suspect it's actually one of the programs you are installing that's causing the issue. You'll LOVE the 8/11 ROM, ROCK SOLID!
I see you are learning by your last (comment). I always wait and read b4 flashing.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Does TouchPal support haptic?

yes, it does

~John
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raph800
Carrier: Alltel

Siacono is just getting started

Great ROM... loved it but had a couple issues so I went back to stock for now.

Lagged quite a bit sometimes took 1 min+ just to come out of standby
I would hold endkey to bring up quick menu tap to end data connection and it would end data session but turn on wifi.
Alltel TouchPro
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
that sux so bad 2! i was an alltel customer but had 2 do an insurance claim so i got the vzw crap! does ne body noif the fix located @ http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49933 will fix my gps prob?
As I said I am on Sprint, but it looks like that may do it. You should have the HTC GPS tool in the GPS folder. You could do some testing there first.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel---->VZW

jkcsho is just getting started

i got the chart cross gps tool 2 work now. but not google maps or alltel nav.

Last edited by jkcsho; 09-12-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Its official. Sent the file through the virus vault tool in avg to them. Here is the verdict

AVG Research Lab has analyzed the file(s) you have sent from your AVG Virus Vault. Below you can find the results for each file. The final verdict on the file is either a correct detection or a false positive detection.

Further information about the verdicts are available at our website:
http://www.avg.com/faq-1184

"D:\Burn\Newsdemon\HTC touch pro\Rom\!Latest\EnergyROM HERMAN 20090905 Titanium\Hermann_CustomRUU.exe" - false alarm

Best regards,

AVG Customer Services
AVG Technologies
Old 09-12-2009, 03:02 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
man, I totally disagree with that. I think EZinput is WAY better than those dinky tiny full qwerty buttons on FKB.

I think FKB looks awesome, but for useability I give it a zero.........

I use Touchpal myself, which IMHO is far & away the best SIP available once you use it for a few weeks & learn all the ins/outs of that system...

~John
Well sir.
While I still love FKB I may be sold on Touchpal.
I did find the skin thread at xda and it looks PIMP.
One skin even looks like an NRG skin. Love that!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=519719

For nine dollars and seventy five cents it is a great app.

If you guys want to check it out look here.
http://www.cootek.com/

While I do love the haptic feedback on the FKB this one is ok with sounds turned on.
I am one of those guys that needs some kind of feedback on my keypad.

I give it a 4 out of 5

Thank you sir for the tip.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Tying TouchPal right now it seems ok.
Take getting use to.
Doesn't seem as fast as my fkb but I am not used to it.
Doesn't match my device theme like fkb.
Does this support themes?
Believe me, you get used to it & you'll never use anything else. Here are a couple skins I threw together for TP:

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel---->VZW

jkcsho is just getting started
Angry Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

i guess im falling apart. now my active sync wont work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro