PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

I have alot of LAG with this Rom. Will wait for 23502. Thanks anyway.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
Root,

After more Googling I found this over at XDA;

Owner, Buttons and Input icons are back after deleting the redirect key in the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Owner,
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Buttons
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input

Thanks for all of your help!! Maybe this will help some others too.

pea****93
I would surely do if I had the resources, would any one available please cab this up?
Old 10-26-2009, 07:00 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

I will save you guys some searching.
This shows up on the first search page for keyboard with my username.

Here is a link to the keybaord txt and email fix.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...rd#post1245480
Old 10-26-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Last I checked three had not added my step by step.
I will have to go check.
But if not, I did post the step by step in this thread.
Maybe you could copy the information into your mods thread, maybe easier to find than the post in question?

Thanks for all your efforts you sir are a great member of this community.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:08 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
Maybe you could copy the information into your mods thread, maybe easier to find than the post in question?

Thanks for all your efforts you sir are a great member of this community.
I have added the step by step post to my thread for easy access.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Osz
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moment!

Osz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Osz

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
No apologies needed. First are you still on the Mogul? Just checking...cuz this is the TP thread, I've seen you before so I'm assuming that you just havent updated you User Profile. Not sure about the card issue, are you saying that your TP recognizes only one of them?
Not to sound like a broken record but Threefaces guide (my sig) covers radio flashing as well as updating your PRL. Read that then post/PM me if you're still stuck.
OK I did the PRL/PRI update, but the number sequence for them hasn't changed. So I'll go a few days and see if it has helped. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again!
Old 10-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Osz
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moment!

Osz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Osz

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Ha! On your card issue all I can think of is reformatting the one that your phone isnt seeing. Back up all the files to your PC, reformat the card, copy everything back. Hope that helps.
Ok so after I updated my PRI/PRL and doing the two soft resets and removing my card to put the files on it, somehow it is working now. If the problem keeps occurring I will try to reformat it. Spanks!
Old 10-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

I tried to set up my email accounts in 23081 TF3D . It made it through the setup, it acted like everything was OK, but they never showed up. Had to go into Titanium and set them up,. Anyone else experience this?

Anyone been following the TP2 unlocker circus??
Old 10-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Last I checked three had not added my step by step.
I will have to go check.
But if not, I did post the step by step in this thread.
My bad, he links the cab first posted by blockhead (sorry I didnt give you props Dude) and then our Friend root was kind enough to write out the steps (blockhead may have too) Anywho...thanks to blockhead and root for helping out with the key mapping issue!
Old 10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
The Rootinator

Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
I would surely do if I had the resources, would any one available please cab this up?
Try this

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...67#post1267267
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro