PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Raphael)
Carrier: Alltel or Verizon now...

GatorsUF is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

I cannot get the Rev-A icon on my phone anymore. It used to work when I installed the dcd Alltel Carrier 20090831.cab, but since I ran the ppst.exe and updated my pri I won't change i guess...
Old 10-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
Ok so I guess this will fix the battery, is there any way to fix the white icons yet?
Does my post one page back shed any light on the issue for you?
Old 10-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Found another 6.5.1 taskbar over at xda. I ran it and I wasnt happy with it but that's just me, maybe you'll like it. It is a whole package with icons, wait cursor (FUGLY! IMO), and enhanced folders (seen in Total Commander for example). I personally like bilbobrians better but here's a screenshot of the metal black ones. There is a color package on the thread too. There are multiple cabs to install, the package, the CDMA fix cab, and sdkcerts cab if it isnt already cooked in by nrgz (not sure so I ran the cab)
Another issue was it seemed to mess with my bottom tray of icons like it got rid of the trashcan for Delete in mail but maybe that was just me too. Enjoy.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520132

[IMG][/IMG]
How did you change the carrier name to NRG Addict.. I would love that cab, can you customize the text ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Do you have the actually clock cab for 23081?
clock cab?
Old 10-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint-pcs

gagliardo17 is a n00b

im having keyboard issues the ? :; ' ' - + + and del keys arnt working after i hit the fn key it just flashes.... help please?
Old 10-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

had too many problems with this

1. no data...even installed the carrier cab...soft reset several times
2. no task manager...wtf...how do i see my running programs
3. where the hell is the ok button...i have to hit the end key to exit every program?
4. the network icons...i installed the same color icons cab i usually do...and it messed everything up... my icons dont work

jus was too much confusion ...i just downgraded
Old 10-27-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work

the issue with the freezing occurs not only with MMS..but also with regular mail...mine freezes all the time on email...I do not use to many MMS or sms

thanks!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:31 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I must say that I'm very impressed not only by this ROM and all of NRG's for that matter, as well as the amount of support that you all provide. You absolutely blow away MS and carrier support!

That said, this thread is getting very long. I spend at least an hour a day reading and catching up on the previous and current days posts and I'm starting to see a lot of repetetive questions and searcing for the answers in most cases brings me to the questions and not the answers.

I have an idea though. Since most of the fixes like GPS, MMS, Icons, Keyboard, and battery have been descussed ad nauseum, how about a thread inserted at the top in one of the reserved posts that lists the fixes for the issues that most people ask about as well as the links to the relevant fixes, files or cabs.

I know people like threefaces have their tutorials (a must read for anyone using this ROM) and many thanks go to them for that.

Just an idea and trying to help.

David
Old 10-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
How did you change the carrier name to NRG Addict.. I would love that cab, can you customize the text ?

clock cab?
Personalizer 3.1' I'll post it. There's nofont edit within the program, I assume it uses the system's.
Personalizer_3.1.cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagliardo17 View Post
im having keyboard issues the ? :; ' ' - + + and del keys arnt working after i hit the fn key it just flashes.... help please?
Install Juicy western EZ INPUT fix, posted many times, lemme know if you cant find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
had too many problems with this

1. no data...even installed the carrier cab...soft reset several times
2. no task manager...wtf...how do i see my running programs
3. where the hell is the ok button...i have to hit the end key to exit every program?
4. the network icons...i installed the same color icons cab i usually do...and it messed everything up... my icons dont work

jus was too much confusion ...i just downgraded
Hang in there, deep breath
1. Could be a bad flash, you may need to update your profile/PRL/etc
2.Showcase-push ans hold the Windos icon in the bottom tray. Or long push Send key to pull up Task Manager
3.The exit can be different usually there is the X, tap to minimize, hold to close
4. 6.5 icons wont work on 6.5.1 I've posted two options before.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Raphael)
Carrier: Alltel or Verizon now...

GatorsUF is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I must say that I'm very impressed not only by this ROM and all of NRG's for that matter, as well as the amount of support that you all provide. You absolutely blow away MS and carrier support!

That said, this thread is getting very long. I spend at least an hour a day reading and catching up on the previous and current days posts and I'm starting to see a lot of repetetive questions and searcing for the answers in most cases brings me to the questions and not the answers.

I have an idea though. Since most of the fixes like GPS, MMS, Icons, Keyboard, and battery have been descussed ad nauseum, how about a thread inserted at the top in one of the reserved posts that lists the fixes for the issues that most people ask about as well as the links to the relevant fixes, files or cabs.

I know people like threefaces have their tutorials (a must read for anyone using this ROM) and many thanks go to them for that.

Just an idea and trying to help.

David

+1
____
Old 10-27-2009, 11:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gaganit is a n00b

Anyone having issues with autoscreen rotation with this new rom?
i usually use g-sensor to enable rotation in google maps, etc...
I have the backup of my registry settings which have all worked in previous rom, but with this one just does not rotate. Any ideas?

Is sensorSDK included with this rom? I believe that's how g-config work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro