PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 12:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

hitman80 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 18| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 !|

Hi all,

I'm using the 23547 Sense 2.5 with Max Manila (March 18th) on my phone.

Everything is SUPER fast, it is a great rom (keep up the great work!)...but I'm having a small issue. When I receive calls, I get the "slide to answer" program pop up. When I move the answer slider over, the phone continues to ring while the screen appears to be frozen. After about 2 more rings, the screen goes to the standard "call status" screen and I am able to talk as if it answered normally.

Is there a way to remove the "slide to answer" package from the phone so that I can just click on an answer button? If not, what do you all think is wrong with mine? It just freezes when I slide to answer and the phone continues to ring for a couple of seconds before actually putting me through.

P.S. I had the Feb. 8th Phoenix 23529 ROM installed before this one and had the same issue. I was just waiting on a new rom releases to see if it would start working correctly but it didn't. I also had the 23518 Jan. 18 rom (before the Phoenix) and never had a problem with slide to answer.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Help For My Phone
Carrier: Cricket

ssdx3 is a n00b

Does any one know how to make this rom work wit cricket
Old 03-22-2010, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work

ssdx3, yes.. grab your MSL code via BAFMSL then install your providers (cricket) PRL (yes its another file to download) via ##778# if you have not already done this.. That makes the phone part work on cricket after calling them to change ESN's.. Then install (on the phone) 2 cab files know as "remove arcsoft settings", the second is "install cricket mms and wap arcsoft settings".. Then open some web stuff and it should pop up some login info. Type your number before the @ sym in then "cricket" for the password, and save the password..

For another note to all, I've been using Energyrom's for a while and laugh when I hear about flash dancing.. Never had any issues flashing ANY device with anything custom and I've flashed a lot of different devices.. Figured I would give it a try due to a few issues on the past two rom builds (the cookie ones, aka the best ones) and WOW: faster, smother movements, and some issues resolved too.. I'm totally dumbfounded with this and thought I would pass it along as some helpfull info to all.. Simple put, just do it!

Last edited by kris812; 03-22-2010 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Bad typer..
Old 03-22-2010, 02:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
Anyone still having the activesync issue with the calendar in the 20th ROM? I just tried the one with cookie and it would sync 100 calendar and hang up.
Do you have your active sync calendar settings set to sync all or just 2 weeks which is what is the default?
Old 03-22-2010, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work

Now I have a question to all.. I hate this new text layout on the lastest 2 ROM's, but love everything else in the ROM.. Is there a way (cab) to change the text layout to a few builds ago (not the bubble one or this ones).. It was really fast and had the contacts name on each text message.. Don't remember which ROM it was for sure (March 10th I'm pretty sure) but maybe someone else can help out here.. Also is there any way to show the pictures in the threaded layout? I've seen it on another ROM but is no longer in the new Energyroms ROM's.. Maybe this was done for speed but the icon for the picture is pretty lame looking.. lol..

Last edited by kris812; 03-22-2010 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Can't hit the keys with big foot's thumbs
Old 03-22-2010, 03:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Iusacell

DavidAbarca is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman80 View Post
Hi all,

Everything is SUPER fast, it is a great rom (keep up the great work!)...but I'm having a small issue. When I receive calls, I get the "slide to answer" program pop up. When I move the answer slider over, the phone continues to ring while the screen appears to be frozen. After about 2 more rings, the screen goes to the standard "call status" screen and I am able to talk as if it answered normally.

Is there a way to remove the "slide to answer" package from the phone so that I can just click on an answer button? If not, what do you all think is wrong with mine? It just freezes when I slide to answer and the phone continues to ring for a couple of seconds before actually putting me through.

P.S. I had the Feb. 8th Phoenix 23529 ROM installed before this one and had the same issue. I was just waiting on a new rom releases to see if it would start working correctly but it didn't. I also had the 23518 Jan. 18 rom (before the Phoenix) and never had a problem with slide to answer.
Flash dance
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Do you have your active sync calendar settings set to sync all or just 2 weeks which is what is the default?
Initially it was default.Activesync started with calendar and made it to 100 and hung. Then I went into activesync "checked" calendar and then went into calendar settings and choose to only sync last 2weeks of history. After that the sync icon spins non-stop but nothing further syncs, including email (I am on an exchange server). If I go back to activesync and unchecked it..it begins sync'ing again.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidAbarca View Post
Flash dance
I do not agree. A flashdance couldn't hurt, but your problem is not a symptom of needing a flash dance. I have seen that issue with a few ROMS from a few different chefs.... not sure what the fix is though. I use s2u2 and have it set to answer calls and it works great. install it and go into settings and customize how you like...
Attached Files
File Type: cab S2U2-2.30-VGA.cab (3.60 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

My manila icons are cut off halfway when I reboot my phone, I have to turn off sense ui and turn it on again every time
Old 03-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman80 View Post
Hi all,

Yes. You can revert to the Windows dialer. Here it is with a dusk theme to it. First installed the dialer disabler then the dusk one (optional - for theme purposes)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro